Chapter 38

Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday,  I have so busy lately like no joke and plus there was an essay due and it was just too much. But here is the update...hopefully I get more comments and votes:) Surprise down below.

Emily's P.O.V

I don't really know what's going on with my mommy, but my daddy has been upset and crying everytime I see him. When I visit my mommy, she's asleep and I didn't have the chance to talk to her. I don't want to loose another mommy.

  Daddy said I can play in the forest behind our house, since there will be 20 wolves surrounding my play area. I have been wondering around for a while now. Until I spotted a beautiful necklace with clear diamond in the center. It was sparkling.

So I picked it up and put it around my neck so it could be safe. I will give this to mommy later on today.

"Emily?" I heard my daddy's voice echo in my head.

"Yes, daddy?"I began walking back to the house.

"Can you please come home? Lunch is ready." He says.

"Ok daddy." I giggle and ran to the house instead.

"Love you,Princess." My daddy says.

"Love you too, Daddy."I responded and continued my walk back home.

Ian's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen just finishing up making lunch for my Princess. It's been a long two weeks for all of us, especially for me because I haven't seen Beth's eyes flutter open and I just really need her to wake up.

"Son, where is that daughter of yours?"My dad comes into the pack house kitchen.

Yes we are at the pack house because it was the closest to where the ppack hospital was. I don't want to be miles away from Beth. Its already hard enough she hasnt woken up.

"She is coming home right now.She was playing in the forest in backyard."I explain to dad and he just nods and sits down by the table.

"Any news for Beth's conditions? " My dad asked while reading his news paper.

I sigh and turn around leaning against the counter."Nope, nothing has changed."

My dad gives me a wary look. "Everything is going to be alright, Ian. Beth won't leave you, promise you that."

"I don't know, I don't want to loose hope on your." I run my hand through my hair.

"Trust me son, we wont leave the world. She will come back to us." My dad sounded so sure.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You sound so sure about your statement, dad."

My dad put his newspaper down and looks me dead in the eye.

"That's because we know things that you dont, yet." My dad sighs.

I was going to respond when my Princess walked into the kitchen.

"Ill leave you two alone." My dad got up and kisses Emily's forehead, before walking out of the room.

"Hi, Princess. Ready for lunch?" I kiss her cheek. She giggles and nods her head really fast.

I started to get plates out for us and Emily got out the utensils. That's her job now and she loves it so much.

My got me thinking about what he said. What don't I know that they know?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Q:What do you think of Emily's P.O.V? What did Ian's dad mean? What will happen next?

Please comment your answers and vote please! Thank-you!

I wanna say thank you to all my fans out there and for the ppeople who voted, read, and comment on all my stories:) I love you guys so much<3 Follow!!