Chapter 56

Ian's P.O.V

"Alpha, we found the Luna's location" My Beta came into my office gasping.

I was on my feet when I heard this and demand him in my high almighty voice.

"She is located in the high school we both go to Ian." He began. "Get this, there a lot of witch craft shit going on in there and the school is surrounded by his little minions" He finished.

"Get our pack ready for to battle. Tonight is when we end this entire thing." I demanded and went to go check on my daughter, who fell asleep in our bedroom.

When I got there, her grandparents where there singing a song to her while she was sleeping.

I cleared my throat to capture there attention. "We found Beth's location, will you watch over her while we go get her back?"

"Go, just bring her back safe please, both of you." Beth's grandmother have said.

I just nodded and left, but not before her grandpa called me and approached me with a small sword/dagger.

"Get close enough, but not to close to stab this dagger into his heart." He handed it to me and I just held it in my hands. "Don't worry, just trust me on this. This is a sword for witches that my grandfather made and passed it down to me." He assured since I was giving a worried look.

I once again nodded and turn around to walk outside where my pack was waiting for me.

***************************************************************************************************

At the school......

"Ok this isn't too bad." I said looking at the guards.

There were four outside the main door with swords, 3 In the parking lot, And 5 where Beth and Nick was in. So I'm pretty sure this will be done within an hour of our time. This will be easy. I just hope Beth is ok and safe.

"Ok I want double guards on each an side and when you finish with killing those witches, I want you to meet me in the main hall where Beth and Nick are. I need you all to get Beth out of here save and sound. Nick is mine." I growled and we all left to do what we need to do.