Chapter 1

Heads Up: I only update every Friday's. I may update other times, but I guarantee you to expect updates on Fridays.

Chapter 1

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" My older brother, Alex, has been repeating this chant for the last few hours. It woke up Tiffany my older sister and she went ballistic when Alex didn't shut up. Then there's me, the youngest.

Let me tell you a little something about myself. Hey, I'm Bethany. I have two older siblings, Alex who is 23 years old, Tiffany who is 21 years old, and me who is 18 years old. We are currently driving to Miami, where our new home is located. I don't really mind moving, but I do mind being the new face around town. I usually stay outdoors, so that my wolf could run around the forest. Other then that, I'm mostly in my room reading, ALOT. From romance books to magazines.

So anyways, I forgot to tell you, we are werewolves and I'm so glad that Miami is werewolves territory because at my last house, we couldn't shift just like that, we had to pay attention and watch out for humans around or who knows what would happen if they report that werewolves are on the loose. That's why I don't mind moving because now, I can shift anytime now.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Alex repeated the chant. I was in between my sister and my brother because they can't stand each other while traveling.

"Alex shut the fuck up!" Tiffany snapped at him." Some people here are trying to sleep!" She yelled at him.

"Tiffany, language young lady." My mom returned her body from the front seat and a face us. "And as for you, Alex we will arrive in fifteen minutes."Mom points her finger at us.

Mom is a replica of me and my sister, literally. She still looks like a teenager (Jk). With our carmel, wavy hair, light brown eyes, 5 feet-3inches (my sister and I are 5ft-4inches), curves in all the right places, slim, and sort of have light skin color. We aren't dark nor pale, but light up to where it isn't that hard tan, but the color dispears and we have to tan again.

My brother and dad are replicas too, but Dad is the older vision, but the old though. They're both muscular, brown hair, dimples, and smiles that girls go crazy for and can get away with anything. But when I see it, it just annoys me.

After about fifteen minutes, we arrive at a two story house, that a balcony on the second floor and there are windows all of the place. I guess this is an open house. I love it though, it looks nice and plus we have a pool in the backyard, since the beach is like half an hour from here.

"Wow, mom, dad, this looks exactly like the pictures you have been showing us." Tiffany gasped and got out of our white range rover.

"Finally, freedom!!" Alex exaggerates a little too late.

"Hey, Beth. Lets go see our rooms." Tiffany grabs my hand and pulls me into the double big doors.

We ran upstairs and into our rooms. Tiffany's room was across from mine and the bathroom is down the hall. Alex's room was on the other side of the hall, sort of right in front of the stairs, but not really.

My room is amazing. My bed was in the middle of the room, my walk in closet is on my right, and my study table where my laptop will be and books from school will go, which is on my left. Now all I have to worry about is unpacking my boxes.

"Knock knock." Dad says while entering my room.

"Hey Dad." I jump onto my bed landing face down on my comforters.

"Looks like your tired, so I don't have to tell you twice about going to bed because you have school tomorrow." Dad chuckles.

I responded by giving him a thumbs up, still facing down on my bed.

"Good night, Angel." Dad says before shutting my door.

Great, my first day tomorrow, I'm so excited (note my sarcasm). This is the only bad thing about moving. You got to start brand and fresh from the oven. I sigh and just got under my covers and drifted to sleep.

Please vote and comment. I would appreciate it. I just want to know what you think. Haters can hate, it's not going to bother me.