Chapter 52

Heyyyyy guyssssssss!!!!!!!!! New update for my lovely fans:) Eight more chapters goooooooo........................................Soooooooooooooooooooooo Upsettinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:(

Chapter 52

Beth's P.O.V

"What do you mean I'm a witch?" I shouted at my grandparents.

We were currently in Ian's packhouse office, talking about the necklace that's around my neck. I am shouting because my grandparents just told me that I am a witch, not just any other witch, but a The Legacy. Apparently my grandparents buried the necklace so that the hunters won't find me and kill me.

"Honey, calm down, your grandparents were trying to protect you" My mom said soothingly.

"Calm down? Mom, I don't want to be a witch, I don't want to be The Legacy , I don't want anything, except my daughter! So don't tell me to calm down!" I yelled at her.

"Bethany! What is wrong with you?!" I hear Ian say from beside me.

"Shut the fuck up Ian, if you don't care about Emily, then I do. I knew you never did in the beginning. Remember you didn't want to adopt her? I tried and tried to convince and yet you only accepted her because you forced to adopt her. So there you go, she is out of our lives, are you fucking happy now?" I had tears running down my face, but I kept punching Ian's chest and you know the worst part? He let me, he let me keep on punching him.

"You think what you think because it will be my words against yours. You clearly have unrealistic answers of my opinion. So tell me Beth, when did I not show that I didn't love Emily as my own daughter? When have I not showed how I really care about her? Did I show any signs that I forced to adopt her? Did I not make time to be there for her as her father? Uh Beth, did I ever show you any of those?" He looked at me in my eyes and I can see tears about to fall out.

I just cried and cried and didn't answer him.

"I'm going to go continue tracking Emily's scent. I'll let you know if I find anything, in the mean time, get some rest after you talk to your grandparents and parents." He kisses my forehead and walked out with his Beta and two other guys that was his assistant.

"Beth-" My dad started, but I interrupted him.

"He wants to marry me and get the necklace from me, how do I destroy the necklace?" I asked, but didn't dare look in their eyes.

"You can't destroy it, but," My grandpa began to say, but stopped.

I knew what he was going to say next was going to be a bad thing, but I really need to know what so I can stop this.

"But what grandpa?' I questioned.

He looked at my parents and then my grandmother who seems to be crying historically.

"You can't destroy the necklace, honey," He stops to take a deep breath and begins again, " because if you do , then you'll die. Since you were saved on your first death by the necklace, the necklace holds your life. If you personally destroy it, you are killing yourself." My grandpa explains.

i sobbed and held onto the necklace like my life depends on it because it literally does.

What am I going to do?

*******************************************************************************

Q: What do you think will happen next? What will happen to the necklace?

Will Beth make her decision? Was she a little harsh on Ian?

Please Comment or Vote I will surely appreciate it. I love you guys so much. Thank for all my fans and supporters out there. Until next time my lovilies:)