Chapter Fifteen: Can't Stay Away

Lauren's P.O.V

I was sitting in the cafe waiting for Camila, not sure if she would show up or not. She was already ten minutes late which isn't like her. I looked at my phone seeing if she texted me, nothing. Maybe she changed her mind?

"Sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible." I heard her, making me look up from my phone.

Camila was here, smiling at me. She was dressed in a cute little summer dress which suited her and it made her look so beautiful. I smiled back, standing up and going across the table to meet her. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, don't know who was more surprised her or me? I was quick to pull away, clearing my throat and stepping back away from her and sat back down feeling awkward. Camila chuckled, seeing how awkward I was feeling before sitting down across me.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked
"Mint tea please." She said while smiling

I ordered myself a coffee and a mint tea for Camila then headed back over to the table. I have no clue what I wanted to say to her, I used that as a reason to meet up with me, and I need to come up with something.

The barista then bought our drinks to our table, leaving us alone. I rested my back on the chair, taking a sip of my coffee.

"So you wanna tell me why you ran off and ignored me for the past few days?" I asked

I knew we already sort of talked about this yesterday at my house, well more like argued, but I think it would be best to talk about it calmly. Camila took a sip of her mint tea before answering me

"I told you why Lauren. I couldn't keep lying to Taylor." She said
"I get that, but Camz she doesn't have a clue though." I said

I knew what she meant and I hated lying to her too. Taylor was the only girl I have never lied to...the only female in my life I actually cared about. She was my little sister after all and no matter what I will always protect her. Camila though? I couldn't stay away from her no matter what...no matter how much I tried...no matter how wrong it was. I was addicted to her...addicted to her kiss...her touch...her body...being inside of her, this woman drives me wild and I couldn't stay away from her no matter what.

"That's not the point Lauren and you know it." She said

I knew she was right, it wasn't easy for me though and I don't think it would be easy for her too, no matter what she does. I reached my hands under the table, placing my hand on her bare thigh. Camila shivering and so did I. I looked up at her, catching her eye and I could see she was turned on from my simple touch.

"Camz, I know I can't stay away from you and I also know you won't be able to stay away from me either." I said running my hand up further up here leg

She closed her eyes, whimpering and that gave me the answer I needed. Camila opened her eyes, looking up at me, her eyes dark. I smirked, Camila shaking her head at me laughing.

"Who said I can't stay away from you?" She asked smugly
"Me. If I reached across this table right now and kissed you, you would kiss me back without even thinking twice." I said confidently

Camila rolled her eyes at me, not saying anything back instead she drank her mint tea. I could see a smirk forming on her lips behind the cup. She knew damn well what she was doing. Suddenly, I feel her foot slip under the leg of my pants, rubbing it up and down my leg, looking at me innocently. She was teasing me and maybe it was time that I teased her back and actually do something. I slid my chair around the table, getting close to her. I leaned into her ear, letting my hand trace up her thigh again, this time sliding it under her dress.

"I know you want me Camz. You  missed me baby and you missed what I can do to you." I growled in her ear.

Camila swallowed hard, pressing her thighs together, trapping my hand between them and stopping it from going any further up. I placed a soft kiss behind her ear, making her let out a throaty moan

"Lolo, stop please?" She breathed out
"Why? You don't want me to stop Camzi." I replied
"Do you?" I added

Camila never answered me back, instead she shook her head meaning she didn't want me to stop what I was doing. I placed my lips against her neck, kissing and tasting the sweet skin of hers. I could hear her breathing becoming heavier, she was becoming weak again. I know I shouldn't be doing this in the middle of a busy cafe, but I can't help myself and frankly I never cared.

"Wanna get out of here and go back to my place?" I asked her

Camila turned to me, shaking her head and laughed

"I hate you do you know that Lauren?" She said
"You love me Camz. Will I take that as a yes or a no?" I asked her smirking
"You know fine well what it means Lauren. Don't make me say it." She said

That mean yes..she wanted to get out of here and come back to my place. I'm happy that I'm not the only one that has an addiction. I smirked, pulling away from her and went to the cashier to pay the bill. By the time I got back, Camila was on her feet, ready to go. She was eager it would seem

"Ready?" I asked smugly
"Yes I am and if you don't take that smug off of your face right now Lauren, I won't be going anywhere with you." She said pouting
"I don't know what you mean Camz." I said shrugging

Camila slapped my shoulder playfully. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and decided that we should take my car back to my apartment. I'll bring her back here to get hers later in case someone sees her car outside my apartment or in case Taylor shows up announced. She does that sometimes, and I don't know how I would explain if she sees Camila's car outside.

"I knew you missed me." I said once we were in my car
"Nope I didn't. You thought maybe I was horny and you're just there?" She said
"Either way...you still missed me...missed me fucking you." I winked at her before starting the car

Camila flipped me off, turning away and looking out the window. I knew I was right and she did too that's why she was hiding her face from me cause it would give her away. I kept one hand on the steering wheel, reaching over to her with my free hand, I pushed her legs apart, slipping my hand between them, this time she let me. I ran my hand over her lace panties, rubbing her pussy through them. Camila leant back in the chair, her hips arching up from the seat and small moans falling from her lips. I slipped my hand inside of her panties, making sure to keep my eyes on the road. I rubbed her clit, feeling the heat and wetness again my fingers. I worked my fingers against her clit hard and fast, rubbing and tugging.

"Fuck!" Camila moaned, gripping on the car door

It never took long before her clit started pulsating against my fingers, her legs becoming shakey and her breathe was heavy... her moans louder and she was soon cumming hard. An orgasm taking over and I helped her ride it out then pulled my hand out of her panties.

"I love how quick I can get you off Camz." I moaned while licking my fingers

She never answered. Too busy trying to catch her breath. I smirked, more eager to go home  and have my way with her entirely. She would soon forget why she stopped us in the first place

***********************************
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
WONT BE UPDATING UNLESS I GET TEN VOTES!!!