Chapter Two: It is time for the truth

Camila's P.O.V

I nervously walked out to Lauren's car with her by my side. I honestly wish they would have let me get an Uber because I can't handle being alone in the car with her. All of a sudden I feel the palm of her hand land on the small of my back, a shiver shooting down my spine.

"You okay there Camz?" She asked
I nodded, refusing to look at her and if I did she would see my flushed cheeks and darkened eyes. I hear her let a dark chuckle out from beside me. I'm glad I don't stay too far from here, my journey with her won't be far too long. She led me to her car, opening the passenger's door and letting me climb in, then she closed the door behind me before going around heading to the drivers seat and climbing in. I found myself scooting as far over the opposite way from her on the seat, turning and staring out the window.

"You still live at the same place?" She asked
"Yes." I said not looking at her. She soon started the car, the two of us getting in our way. I slowly turned my head to look at her, her eyes concentrating on the road. I let my eyes roam over her for a moment, from her strong jawline to her kissable lips and beautiful eyes. I locked my lips, swallowing hard as I admired her for a moment. I pulled away before she catches me. All of a sudden, she pulls up on the the side of the road, stopping the car.

"Lauren, why'd your stop?" I whispered out.
She never answered me at first, instead she took her seatbelt off and turned to face me. She had a small smirk playing on her lips.
"It's time for the truth." She said seeming slightly smug.

"The truth?" I stuttered out "The truth about what?" I added
I have no clue what she means. The truth? What truth?
"About how much you want me?" She said confidently. I froze with her words, how does she even expect me to answer that question?

"What?" I managed to blurt out. She chuckled, reaching over and placing one of her hands on my knee, making me shiver.

"Oh come on Camz, admit it. You have been trying to hide it for years, but now I see how obvious it is to notice." She said

I had to get a grip of myself. As I said I am usually confident, until I am around her. Maybe it is time I try to start being that way around her too, easier said than done I think.

"Lauren, what does it matter? If I am or are not, it doesn't matter either way. You don't see me like that. I am not your type and more than anything you are Taylor's older sister. Can we please drop this? I said sternly

She looked at me, not saying a word before nodding her head, putting her seatbelt back on, and starting the car again. Seriously? She's not even going to say anything? I shook my head, annoyed at her cause she is the one that brought it up and then doesn't say anything. I turned my attention back to looking out of the window, wanting to get home quicker.

As soon as we pulled up outside my apartment, I unlocked my door then heading inside. As I try to close the door behind me, but before I could Lauren appeared and walking straight in. Yes Lauren please do come in cause I really wanna be alone with you somewhere that has a bed, that arises to many dirty thoughts.

"Who said I never see you that way??" She said suddenly
Her words made me turn around and made my ears perk up.

"What? You clearly don't. You have never looked at me that way, plus I ain't your type AT ALL so what is with this bull shit Lauren?" I said while placing one hand on my hip. I was trying to stand my ground, come across as confident cause the way she was looking at me was intense. She was looking at me like she was gonna pounce at me any moment. She stepped closer to me, resting one of her hands on my hip and reached into my ear
"Did you ever think maybe you just never seen me looking?" She whispered, her warm breath making me shiver once again. I swallowed hard. What does she even mean? There is no chance she she has ever looked at me in that way, I am the complete opposite from the kind of woman she usually goes for. I decided the best thing for me to do was to take a step back from her, actually make that a few steps back from her just to be safe.

"Lauren, what are you doing? Are you that bored with your life that you decided to mess with me?" I said
"Who said I was messing with you Camz?" She smirked
"Then why the hell would you be saying all this to me?" I said
"You think maybe I am saying this because I am attracted to you?" She said stepping towards me again.

Now I really think she's messing with me. I know I should move away from her, but I couldn't though. It was like I was frozen in the spot. She reached in, brushing her lips against mine, a loud whimper falling from the deep in my throat, but she never kissed me. Instead, she leaned towards my ear and said "See you around sexy." She growled in my ear before walking away.

"You're such a fucking asshole Lauren." I called after her.
"I know I am Camz, but you love it though. See you real soon." She said smirking over her shoulder at me before she walked out of my apartment.

What the actually fuck was that? Did she mean what she was saying? Was she messing with my head? And she will see me real soon? What does that even mean? She has pissed me off and I groaned, throwing my hands in the air before storming off to my bed room. I stripped down, pulling my pjs on and climbing into bed. As I settled down and tried to get comfortable, my phone went off. I grabbed it from the nightstand and looked who texted me and it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Don't worry we'll get a chance to continue ;) L x

Lauren? Where and how did she even get my number?

Camila: Where and how did you get my number? And continue what?
Deacon: I asked Taylor for it, told her you left something in my car when I dropped you off ;)
We'll continue where we left off, you will eventually get what you have always wanted...me ;) Night Camz xx
Camila: Glad you think so. Good night Lauren.

The conversation ended there. I put my phone on silent mode and charged it. I'll probably won't hear from her again, unless I see her at Taylor's. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I know how she treats woman and I'm another one for her to mess with.

———————————————————————

HEY YALL ITS ME RJ. SO THIS IS CHAPTER TWO AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND DONT FORGET TO TAP ON THAT LITTLE STAR ON THE BOTTOM!!