Chapter Five: Getting what we want

Lauren's P.O.V

*Smut Warning* 😏🍆👅💦

Camila laying below me half naked and turned on was such a sexy sight, something I have been waiting for six months, now here she is and I can't wait to do all the dirty things to her that I have been thinking about. It makes me wonder, she has been lusting after me for some time now and it would seem to wonder what things she has thought about when it comes to me. I sat up, looking at her.

"Camz I'm wondering you have been wanting me for some time. I have been waiting for you for six months and you can only imagine the dirty thoughts that have been going through your head for all these years?" I said smirking down at her

I see a sexy little smirk creep up on her lips, her eyes flashing with lust

"Oh, you don't know the half it Lolo." She winked
"Maybe you can show me?" I asked smirking
"Maybe I will....Maybe I won't." She said teasingly
"Is that the kind of game you wanna play?" I asked
"Yes. Now shut and kiss me." She hissed at me

What happened to the shy, hot mess when I first got here? I liked this side better. I better give her what she wants. I leaned down crashing my lips against her, her legs wrapping around my waist, making me pressed against her even harder. She would be able to feel how ready I was for her with my hard on digging into her. The two of us got into a heated make out session. Camila soon getting rid of my t shirt, her purring at me when she seen what I was hiding underneath. Camila ran fingernails down my back every each of my muscle tensing under her touch. I let my hands wonder over her very sexy half naked body, wanting to see the rest of it. I pulled myself away from her, my lips hesitantly wanting to get back to what I told her I was gonna do.

I kissed my way down her body, Camila's skin heating up everywhere my lips touched, her body arching off the sofa, soft moans and pants falling from her lips...squirming below me. I grabbed the edge of those sexy little booty shorts, yanking down them down her beautiful legs and tossing them aside, leaving her completely naked and exposed to me. I pushed her knees apart, kneeling between them and taking every inch of her. Damn I thought she looked sexy in that little black dress she wore six months ago, but it is nothing compared to how sexy she looked right now completely naked below me. I ran my hands up, over her long tanned legs

"Fuck Camz, you are so damn sexy." I hissed at her
"Hmm." Was all she managed to get out

I ran my hand up between her thighs, feeling her wetness against my fingertips

"Already so wet for me Camz, is that how much you want me?" I asked looking up at her
"Yes, what you gonna do about it?" She giggled

I will take that as my cue to get on with it. I traced my lips over her legs, grabbing one of them and kissing the inside of her thigh and I place her other leg over my shoulder. I moved my lips from her thighs to between her legs, kissing over her wet, warm folds. Camila squirmed below me, letting out a loud sexual groan falling out from her lips. Her sweet juices against my tongue tasted so good that I couldn't wait to taste some more. I ran my tongue over her clit and I could feel it throbbing against my tongue.

"Fuck Lauren." She moaned out

I smirked, finally hearing her moan my name. I ran my tongue back down the way, pushing my tongue between her folds...pushing it inside of her flicking it...swirling it around inside of her. I pressed my thumb against her clit, rubbing it as I let my tongue dance around inside of her. Camila pushed her hips up from the sofa, pushing me deeper between her thighs...my tongue pushing deeper inside of her. I knew I was good with my tongue, girls loved it when I went down on them...they cum every damn time and hard. I gave Camila my best work, going to town on her sweet tasting wet heat and it never took long before she started screaming out my name, her sweet juices spilling all over my tongue and her orgasm taking over, her entire body shaking. I kept going and going, making her cum for the second time, only stopping because she couldn't handle it anymore. I made sure to clean her up, before removing her leg from my shoulder and kissed my way back up to her. I leant over her, letting her catch her breathe. She was struggling to catch her breathe, her chest was heaving up and down and her body was still slightly shaking.