Chapter Four: A Hot Mess

Camila's P.O.V

I moaned loudly as she kissed me, as her hands slid under the tank top running her soft fingertips down my back causing my entire body to shudder with excitement. My legs aching for her and her touch. I have waited for so long for this, but if this should be happening at all, I'm not so sure. Her lips felt amazing against my own. Her hands moved further down my body landing on my ass, pressing it against it hard, pressing against her growing hard on. My next move took my by surprise when I found myself abruptly pulling away from her lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I panted out
"Why? I am giving you what you want." She said
"Cause I don't want to be one of your play toys Lauren." I said
"Why not Camz? We could have a lot of fun. You want me...I want you, what's the problem?" She muttered against the skin of my neck
"I think the way we wanted each other is different Lauren and you know it." I replied in a soft moan, my head falling back as her lips touched my neck
"Want is want Camila." She said
"No, I don't wanted to be used." I said regretfully pulling myself away from her lap, putting a distance between us.

I have wanted this for such a long time, but I know it is only gonna be a one night thing and having her for one night and knowing what she can do is worse than not having her at all. I sighed running my hands through my hair and looked at her. She looked at me confused on what was going on. She stood up, coming towards me

"Camz what the fuck?" She said annoyed
"I don't know. I shouldn't be doing this." I said
"Why? Camila you have had one night stands, flings and broke a couple of hearts of your own so why is this happening between us getting to you?" She asked calmer stepping into me.

I looked at her straight in the eyes, her eyes dark and lust from want. Her hard on her jeans is so obviously to see. She finally wants me so why won't I let her have me? She placed a hand on my right hip, making me swallow hard. I got lost in her again, feeling myself falling under her spell. She pressed into me, her hard on brushing between my legs. Her lips reaching in and landing on my ear.

"Can you feel that Camz?" She asked and I nodded
"I want you, just like you want me. What harm is a little fun gonna be? No one needs to know. No one needs to know." She growled in my ear
"Lauren, a one night stand isn't going to be enough for me do you not see that?" I stuttered out
"Who says I only want a one night stand?" She asked "I was thinking more like a sexual fling." She added

I was getting too lost in her to realize that I had been walking backwards, finding out when my back hit the wall behind me and trapping me in between it and her sexy body. I whimpered when I felt her body pressed against mine, her hands resting at each side of my head. Since when does she do flings? One night stands mainly, but I don't ever recall her having a fling. Then again I do not know what she does with her life when she's not around Taylor.

"If you can look at me straight in the eye Camz, tell me you don't want this...want me again and then I will walk out of the door and never make a move on you again." She said seeming breathless

I want to open my mouth, tell her what she asked me to, but I couldn't cause it would be a lie.

"The choice is yours Camz." She whispered to me. My next move took both her and I off guard. Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed her by her shirt, pulling her closer to me and I crashed my lips hard against her in a very heated kiss. The sort of kiss that made a desire go through me straight down to my core. It was her turn to whimper, right again my lips. I wrapped my arm arounds her neck, Lauren's hands landing on my hips, holding my lower half against hers and rolling her hips into mine. I could feel myself becoming wet, my body becoming weaker. Lauren pulled away from my lips, her lips soon finding their way to my neck once again, kissing and nibbling on the sensitive skin. Her hands roaming all over my body.

"You are so fucking sexy Camz." She growled at me, her lips crashing against mine once again. She had taken a complete control of the situation and I decided I needed to try and take some back. Yes, she makes me weak, a hot mess, but I can't show her that, not entirely. I pushed myself off the wall, placing my hands on her on her boobs and walked her towards the sofa again, pushing her down and climbing back onto her lap. I was freaking out on the inside, but trying to come across as confident on the outside. I'm usually a comfortable lover, but this was different, it's Lauren. The girl I have been lusting over for years.

"Mmm Camz that's better seeing you take some control back." She growled

I smirked, reaching in and started kissing her neck and throat leaving hickeys all over making Lauren grunt loudly. She wrapped her fingers in my hair as I explored the body i have wanted for so long. She used her grip in my hair to make me look up at her again, her eyes dark and wide...her cheeks flushed with pleasure at least I know I'm not the only one that what is happening is getting too

"No one can never know this happened Lauren." I said breathless

I know it was probably not the best time to bring that up, but I needed to make sure it happens that way.

"It can be our dirty little secret." She smirked

I nodded kissing her again, rolling my hips against her, rubbing hard against her hard on, needing some sort of friction between us. Lauren reaches the bottom of my tank top, soon pulling it up from my body quickly and tossing it behind her, leaving my upper body complete exposed to her. She pulled away from my lips, eyeing my upper half and growling.

"Damn Camz." She hissed, her hands grabbing my breast roughly in her hands
"Ugh fuck!" I purred, my head falling back as she messaged them with her hands. My nipples soon hardening against her fingertips.

She leant in, her tongue flicking over my left nipple before taking it in her mouth, tugging it roughly between her teeth. I moaned loudly, my body arching into her...into her touch. She removed my left one from her mouth, moving over to the right one giving it the same attention she did to my left one.

"Mmm Lauren that feels so good." I growled out gripping onto her knees. Her lips trailed down over my ribs and stomach. Her hands roaming over my back and my ass. I was in a state of complete ecstasy with the feeling of her lips against against my skin, something I have craved for such a long time. She kissed her way back up, giving my breast another quick before she looked at me in the eye, a devilish smirk playing on her very kissable lips.

"Your skin so far tastes so good, but there is something else I have been waiting to get my tongue on." She growled

I whimpered m, knowing exactly what she was talking about. Something tells me she's very good with that tongue of hers and I can only imagine how good it will feel when it's between my legs. I had a dream about that one night and damn it was a hot dream. I woke up all hot and bothered. She was quick to push me down on my back, making the excitement arise me even more. I couldn't wait to feel her between my legs.

——————————————————————

THIS IS CHAPTER FOUR. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!