"Thank you baby. I was... I was gonna do this tomorrow but."

He walked over to me and looked into my eyes.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You've loved me more than I could ever asked for and accepted my crazy excuse for a family. You give me a reason to smile and even more reason to live. I love waking up next to you in the morning and falling asleep with you in my arms every night. I know... I know our lives aren't perfect but if your willing to.... I'd be honoured to call you my wife.." he said crying as my hand flew up to my face and more tears than I've ever cried fell down my face.

He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" He asked holding up the most amazing and beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life.

As I let more and more tears fall I slowly nodded my head yes.

"Yes oh my god yes baby. Of course" I cried as he place the ring on my finger and lifted me into the air kissing me passionately.

"Oh my god I love you. I love you so much that words can't explain" I cried holding his face.

"And I love you" he smiled and kissed me again.

Emotions were still running high once we got back inside but we didn't say anything. Marco kisses my head and walked away to find Tyler after asking where he had gone.

As we sat and waited Kian came in limping and bleeding.

"Oh my god, Kian!" I spoke as we all rushed beside him and got a wheelchair.

"What the fuck happened?" Mikey asked looking around for a doctor.

"I got caught in a drive by. Where's my dad?" He asked wincing in pain.

"He's in the operating theatre." Jacob spoke as he got up and looked around for a doctor as well.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked confused.

"Something happened. Diego's in there. He's hurt bad. Someone broke in" I spoke as a doctor finally arrived.

"We'll find who did this Kian. But how comes you're here? I would think you would go to a hospital near your house" Mikey spike as Kian was wheeled away.

"My dad texted me" he yelled before he was put into a room.

Soon enough silence took over again and we waited. We waited to hear the fate of a loved one.

Tyler's POV

I looked out at the city surrounding the hospital. Breathing out the smoke I had just inhaled seconds ago I flicked my cigarette of the edge of the roof where I stood. Taking my eyes off the view for a second I sat down where my feet were previously planted and dangle my feet off the edge. A tear fell down my cheek but I quickly wiped it as I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Marco walking towards me and then glued my eyes back on the city lights.

"I'm sorry, I was angry and sad and I didn't me-"

"But it's true. You didn't mean it but it's true. I brought her into our lives along with all this drama. I'm the reason why one of my family is on an operating table fighting for his life. I made our lives hell and for what?" I spoke clenching my jaw and looking over at him as he sat beside me with his back to the view.

"For what I think is love? I'm so stupid. I think I love a girl and for that I put everyone that I actually love through hell" I said shaking my head looking up at the sky which was littered with stars.

"He's gonna be alright. I'm praying which I don't really do but he's a fighter. And if-....if he doesn't then it's not your fault but he'll pull through" Marco spoke

"I'm praying too and listen we won't get her back this time. You're all more important that any girl. We... we were fine without her before so we'll be fine without her now" I said looking at Marco again who was shaking his head whilst my heart shattered speaking those words.

"No, no we're gonna get her back because she's a part of this family. She's a part of us. Listen I was just angry. And don't say you don't love her because you do Tyler. You love her like I love Ali. Don't let that go. I've found someone I love and now I can't imagine my life without her." He said not breaking eye contact once.

"But why should I fight for someone who I always loose. I find her and then I loose her and it's a cycle I can't keep repeating. I can't keep her safe. I can't keep anyone safe" I said standing and jumping down. I began to walk back towards the door that led to the roof and Marco spoke.

"I proposed to Ali." He said and I stopped turning around.

"What?" I asked a small smile appearing on my face as he chuckled and grinned.

"I proposed. I don't want to ever loose her" he smiled sadly as I looked down at my shoes and then back at him.

"You told me to never let go of the ones I love. Now I'm telling you. We need her. We don't even know what happened yet. She's one of us. We need her but most of all. You need her" he said patting my shoulder and walking away.

"Get your girl back and never let her go" he said disappearing into the building.

I don't really even know where I'm going with book anymore so if you guys have any ideas on what you want to happen feel free to message me or comment. Also thank you for all the votes and for still reading this thing. The book will come to an end pretty soon.

Also if you guys wanted to design any covers please do. If one is used then you will obviously be given credit for it. I'm not the best when I comes to making a cover 😂😂

Once again thank you and please comment what you want to happen or even dm me!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️