I took the card and stared at it. It was really his credit card, with his name and everything.

I remembered how I got it. When he left the note saying he was leaving on a vacation with Janet.

It was taped behind the note, with the words use wisely written on it.

I flipped the card and smiled.

Use wisely, I shall.

-

Shopping never satisfied me, but when I came back home with over ten bags, something in me felt good.

"Where did all of those come from?" Ruth chuckled as I dumped the bags at the kitchen doorway.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. "The mall." I shrugged and drank the water.

"Did you really need that many new clothes?" She asked, her smile never disappearing, she stared at the bags like she wished that something in there was hers.

"Not really." I shrugged again.

"You used your father's credit card didn't you?" She stared up at me as I chugged the rest of the water down.

I sighed deeply after I finished swallowing all of the water.

"And what if I did?" I shrugged, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Maia," she sighed. "that was not a very responsible thing to do, it was for emergencies."

I threw the empty bottle into a trashcan and walked over to the untidy pile of shopping bags.

"You should think more maturely on how you should use that card." She continued as I searched through the bags for something.

"I expected more from-" she stopped when she saw me pull out a pretty blouse.

"That blouse is gorgeous." She said said quietly and furrowed her eyes.

I know what I'm doing.

"I know." I held the top higher, turning it over to show her how it looked behind too.

She stood there with her mouth agape.

The top was honestly really pretty. It was a must-buy for me, but I never knew if it would come to any use to me for. I found another way of it being useful than just wearing it.

Ruth licked her lips, "Where do you plan on wearing it?"

"I don't know, would you let me borrow it?" I smiled and cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Borrow?" She pursed her lips. I think I've already got her wrapped around my finger.

"Its yours," I extend my arms closer to her for her to reach out and grab it, but before she touched it, I pulled back, "if you don't tell Dad what I used his card for." I smirked.

Poor Ruth, she looked at the blouse like her life depended on it.

"Sure." She nodded her furiously, like she didn't even know what she just agreed to.

I chucked the top at her and she caught it, she held it up to her small body, I was surprised it was actually her size.

"Wow." She breathed out.

"Its pretty, huh?" I crossed my arms over my chest, my smirk never leaving.

"Extremely." She smiled.

I grabbed the rest of my bags and hoisted them up the stairs and into my room. Dumping them by the floor of my bed and collapsing on top of my bed.

I thought about what happened at the mall. The last store I went to, I wanted to buy these jeans, but the woman at the cashier told me that the credit card was maxed out.

How am I supposed to tell him that I used up all the money in this emergency credit card?

I can't bribe him with something I bought.

Unless Dad was into woman's clothing, I'm toast.

Maybe I can bribe Janet.

But she's like two sizes bigger than me. Fat-ass, she always ate junk food when Dad wasn't around.

She claims to go to the gym, but it was just that her membership card 'expired'.

I giggled at the thought of Janet shoving a dozen brownies into her mouth. She was pretty, but she was also gaining weight.

And she claims that her clients are the ones that have problems.

-

This was short! I know! But guess what!! I'm double updating!

Lookout for that update ;)

Sorry if this was boring, i just wanted to get the story going a bit slower than usual.

I LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS.

- macKENZIE