Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"It's your hormones going crazy." Stefan tried to reason with her, feeling her arms wrap around him, her stomach causing space between them as Stefan smiled down at her belly. "I don't want to hurt him or you." He said firmly, planting a kiss on her lips and taking a step back. Elena frowned, running her fingers through her hair agressively as he began walking away.

"But- where are you going?!" She stammered out, slowly walking behind him as he pivoted on his heels, unbuttoning a few of his buttons to his dress shirt.

"I was going to go shower, leave you to rest for a bit and think about what you just said to me." He added in, whistling out a breath.

"I'm not tired though." Elena whined, crossing her arms over her chest as Stefan slowly turned to lean his shoulder against the wall. He was smiling at her, trying his hardest to prevent himself from agreeing to what she had suggested earlier.

"Don't care. I'm going to go shower and when I come out of the shower, I want to see you in bed beside me, fully clothed or barely clothed. Your choice." He said playfully, watching Elena cover her mouth as she tried to stifle a laugh. "You sure you don't want company in the shower? Someone to scrub your back?"

"No." Stefan replied quickly, turning around and smiling to himself. He was playing hard to get and it was clearly driving Elena insane.

"Oh come on, I'll make sure to be gentle." Elena added, batting her eyelashes at him. Stefan reluctantly turned back around towards her, wiggling his index finger. "Nope. And, don't try to come into the bathroom while I'm in there, either. Remember, baby doll, I know all of your tricks and all of your games."

"All my tricks? I've got tricks and I play games. How so?" Elena asked him trying to act dumbfounded, shifting her weight as she placed her hands on to her hips.

"Care to explain that reasoning?" She added with a teasing tone, a sinister smile played across her lips as Stefan nodded, taking small steps back to her.

"Yeah, I'd love too." Stefan replied, smiling just as much as she was when he finally stood in front of her.

"Does it seem hot in here to you too or is that just my hormones?" Elena asked softly, moving her hands to the hem of her long stretchy yellow maternity top. She couldn't even see her damn feet, hell even trying to pull the top over her head was a challenge and just when she was about to abort her mission of trying to be sexy and undress herself for him. Elena felt Stefan's hands resting upon hers, lowering her shirt down.

"This is exactly what I mean. You are bad a propositioning me for sex." He laughed, moving her hands and placing them against the collar of his shirt as she felt his hands take over. "Allow me to show you how it's done." He whispering in a low raspy voice against her ear as she closed her eyes and breathed with an uneven breath.

"I." Stefan began to say, moving his lips to the base of her neck and leaving a gentle kiss there. Elena moved her neck to the side, allowing him to kiss the sensitive skin even more. He smiled against her flesh as he continued speaking. "Have." He added in, leaving another kiss. Elena sighed out a heavy breath, pulling him the closest that she could get him without feeling too far away as he kept working her up. "Missed. You." He said, backing away and hearing Elena choke out his name. But, the minute her mouth opened, Stefan placed his finger on to her lips and quickly replaced it with his mouth upon hers. "So. Much." He finished, backing away from her and turning to the hallway as he watched her stand frozen in the middle of the living room.

"That is how you rile someone up and watch their hormones go crazy. You darling, are clearly losing your touch." He winked, walking away from her and leaving her going crazy for his sweet caresses.