Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N: Hey all! I am so blown away at how much you guys love this story. It seriously makes me beyond thrilled. So, thank you for your continued support and for enjoying this story! Because, I really never thought it'd be as liked as it has been. Wow, thank you all!

For those of you that might not know. I asked my readers to send me questions about my fanfics and I talked a little bit about Must Love Dogs in it. So, here's a link to the video I made if you haven't watched it yet: watch?v=VrqA8vj8ZLY

Anyways, enjoy & thanks so much for reading!

Must Love Dogs- Chapter Twenty Eight

Caroline covered up her shivering body with the thin sheet in her bedroom, glancing over at Klaus who was sleeping soundly beside her. His arm draped over her stomach. He pulled her closer, exhaling deeply. The past three days, they had gone from sleeping around in Stefan's house to now sleeping at Caroline's apartment.

"Sorry about the room. I haven't had a guy over in forever." She told him, placing her fingertips through her messy hair.

"We need to stop doing this." She laughed, burying her face into the curve of his neck and leaving a quick kiss against it before pulling back to see his eyes open up just a little, they were squinted as Klaus smiled at her, pulling her back into his arms.

"I don't think we should, love. I like this, being with you." Klaus declared, pulling everything with Caroline, including the sheets that were falling off the bed forward and towards him.

"Girlfriend." He said simply, kissing Caroline's temple as she took his hand off of her waist and intertwined their fingers together, staring at them in the brightly lit bedroom.

"I like the sound of that." She smiled, bringing down their hands and grinning widely, leaning back into him and capturing his lips against hers. Caroline gasped when she felt Klaus place his firm grip on to her hips, tangling their legs together and rolling them over so that he was on top of her. Caroline's breath hitched, her eyes grew wide as she ran her left hand through his hair.

"I'm starving." Klaus said, leaning down and kissing Caroline's collarbone, working his lips and his mouth down to her chest. But, the ringing of his cell phone stopped him from executing the rest of his plan.

"Damn it." He mumbled, leaning over to his left side and grabbing his phone, reading the message that he had just received.

"You've picked the wrong side, brother. Just so that you know. Katherine making me broke was a very big mistake." Rebekah wrote, forcing Klaus to let out a stifled laugh.

"What it is?" Caroline asked him, seeing the growing irritation on his face.

Klaus fell back on to the bed beside her, exhaling. "It's just my sister, doing another one of her weekly threats. You know, as the weeks go by they've lost more and more of the fire they once had." He told her truthfully, lifting his arm so that Caroline could curl up into the curve of his side.

She laid there, her fingers making small circles on the top of his bare chest as her head rested on his shoulder. "What are you going to do about it?"
Klaus closed his eyes, pulling Caroline close and kissing the top of her head. "I'm going to ignore her until she goes away." He laughed, feeling Caroline laugh too.

"That's not very mature, Klaus." She pointed out, seeing his eyes glance down at her as he licked his lips and shrugged. Caroline felt him move his body, speaking against her lips as he lowered himself down so that they were eye to eye while he grinned. "Well, neither is she."

Caroline shook her head, pulling him closer and staring into his eyes as she felt herself getting lost in them. "How much longer do you think we have before we get interrupted again?"