Chapter 16: Bye Bae

- Trey

I honestly just wanted to get Demetri alone for a while. I missed her when I left. I was always in love with her. She's so beautiful and she deserves the best.

ME !

- Chris

I though about what Trey said.

"Yea man. Anything to keep babygirl safe."

I looked at Demetri and she looked at me surprised.

"Chris I think I'll be fine."

"No, I don't wanna risk loosing you."

"We can leave tomorrow," Trey said.

"That's fine, she'll be packed and ready."

"Chris?!"

"Demetri, I'm trying to keep you safe."

She groaned and stormed upstairs.

"She'll be okay, how long do you think this will take Chris?"

"I don't know? I just have to figure out what I'm going to tell Boss."

"Good luck with that man. I'm Finna hit the shower, then the bed. I'll see you in the morning. We'll leave out about 11am."

"Alright man."

Trey went upstairs and I followed behind going to my room.

- Demetri

I was really upset. I mean think about it.

What if you were kidnapped? Now think about that kidnapper being one of the sexiest men you have ever seen in your life. Now think deeper, what if you actually loved this kidnapper of yours? But now you're being taken away from him.

Do you feel me now? No? Well it doesn't matter.

I packed a lot of things...4 suite cases to be exact. I took a quick shower and I was almost sleep, but I heard some noise, and then I felt arms wrap tightly around me.

"I love you babe. I'm just trying to do what's best for you. I hope you understand that babygirl. I wanna have a family with you one day and I wanna make you my wife. If you going away with him for a while helps, I'm willing to be away from you," Chris whispered softly in my ear.

I slightly smiled and turned so that I could lay my head on his chest.

"I love you too Christopher."

He pecked my forehead and I was out like a light.

- Trey

I woke up at 9:13am to the smell of bacon. I guess they gone feed a real nigga.

I hopped up and did my daily routine. I got dressed in a pair of khaki cargo shorts, elite socks, and slides. I didn't bother to put on a shirt. I walked down stairs to find Demetri bent over putting biscuits in the oven.

I bit my lip enjoying the view. She had on a small ass t-shirt that barley covered her ass and a thong. She thicker than I remember.

"TREY?!"

"Huh?"

"You okay? I've called your name like 10 times and you just been standing there."

"Oh umm, I'm fine."

"Okay...well you might wanna fix your little friend down their," she giggled

"Um..wha- damn."

I covered myself in embarrassment. Only she could have a nigga like this. She shook her head and continued cooking. I took a seat and admired her. Demetri is truly beautiful.

- Chris

I woke up and my babe wasn't beside me. I sat up and smelled food. She always cooking.

I got up and did my daily. I got dressed in a pair of sweats, elite socks, and slides. No shirt, just how my babe like it.

I jogged down the stairs to find Demetri setting plates at the table.

"Good morning babe," I said as I smacked her ass and pecked her lips.

"'Morning ugly," she replied.

"Wassup Trey? Nigga put on a damn shirt."

"Nigga where yo shirt?"

"This MY house."

He chuckled and shook his head. Demetri laughed at us and started fixing her plate.

After we finished eating, Trey said he wanted to head out early.

It finally hit me, Demetri's leaving, and I don't know if I'll see her again.

- Demetri

I was sad as Chris helped me get my bags. I don't even know where we're going, but I know I don't wanna leave.

Once we got everything in Trey's Rover, we were ready to go.

"I don't wanna go," I whined.

"I know babe. It won't be too long."

Chris wrapped his arms around me and looked me in my eyes.

"Promise?"

"I promise babygirl."

He smiled and kissed me long and hard. We didn't stop until we heard Trey clear his throat.

Chris pecked my lips one more time and squeezed my ass before he turned to Trey.

"Alright man, where you taking my babe?"

"Hawaii."

"Hawaii?" Chris and I said at the same time.

"Yeah, it's far and it won't be too obvious. Plus I got a private spot out there so it'll be safe."

"Alright, I'm trusting you."

"I got you man. Me and Metri can catch up on old times."

I slightly smiled. I've ways wanted to go to Hawaiii, but I don't wanna leave Chris.

"I guess it's time to go huh?" I asked Chris.

"Yea babe, be safe."

"I will," I said as a tear slid slowly down my cheeck.

"I'll see you soon babe. We can FaceTime and talk everyday, okay?" Chris said as he whipped my tear and pecked my lips.

"Okay."

He kissed me one last time. It felt like forever before it ended, but I loved every second of it.

We pulled away and Chris held me tight.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

"We should go Metri," Trey said.

"Okay. Chris, kiss my babies for me."

"What babies?"

"Moe and Dude."

"They no babies Demetri. They killers."

"Killers my ass. Just do what I asked."

"I got you babe."

I peck his lips, not knowing if it would be the last time I got to do so, and got into the truck. Chris and Trey dapped up and Trey got in the truck.

"Bye Chris."

"Bye Bae."

After that, Trey pulled off, and I stared at Chris until he was no longer visible.

"You'll see him again."

"I know. I'm gonna miss him though."

"We'll at least you can spend time with me."

"Yea, that makes it a little better," I smiled.

I guess I'm going to Hawaii with my best friend.

: : : : : :

Author 💁: Mama I love ya'. P.O.P hold it down.😂 aight, late update, but I was sleep earlier and been working on this every since. Trey and Demetri in Hawaii ALONE? Trouble waiting to happen 😏. Next chapter, just wait on it 😈!