Chapter 8: Morning Already

- Demetri

I woke up to a tattooed chest and arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down and I only had on the sweatshirt Chris put on me. He only had on boxers..okay then. I looked up and his skin glowed in the sunlight. His lips..the things..

Chris: "Why you always staring at me," he asked with his eyes still closed.

"I don't know? You're cute I guess..Uh I didn't mean to say.."

Chris chuckled.

"It's okay babygirl, I know I'm sexy."

I looked down and blushed.

He snuggled closer to me and I giggled.

"What are you doing?"

Chris: "Tryna go back to sleep, but you keep messin' with a nigga."

"I have to pee."

He looked at me for a minute. I guess he was debating on letting me go or not, but he finally did.

Chris: "Leave the door open."

I obeyed his orders and left the door open. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and washed my face before walking back into the bedroom.

Chris was still in the bed, now watching SpongeBob.

"What day is it?"

Chris: "Tuesday."

"Oh..."

He patted his lap and I sat beside him. He pulled me into his lap.

Chris: "I wanna apologize again for beating you the way I did. I never meant to hurt you babygirl I promise. I just blacked out."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I looked down at my hands that laid on my thighs.

I don't have on any underwear..or a bra.

Chris chuckled and in one swift motion, he had me under the cover with him. I was on top with him in between my legs.

The sweatshirt rose and I pulled it down, not letting go.

Chris: "Don't hide babygirl, I've already seen everything. Including that little butterfly tattoo right above that pussy."

He licked his lips slowly.

Chris: "I'd love to have a taste."

My eyes widened.

"Um..."

He pulled my face towards his and and kissed my neck softly. He inhaled deeply and slowly stuck a finger inside of me,

"S..s..stooop."

Chris: "Why? You know you want it."

He grunted as I rubbed against him trying to escape his grip.

Chris: "Why you running?"

"Chris stop."

He kept kissing my neck keeping a steady, but slow pace with his finger.

"I'm a virgin."

He froze.

Chris: "You're a what?"

"I'm a virgin."

Chris: "I'll stop now, but if you disobey me, I won't be able to promise any other time."

He retrieved his finger and licked it slowly.

I shivered.

"Okay.."

Chris: "Okay what..?"

"Okay daddy."

-Chris

I love her and I really wanted to get it in right then and there, but when she told me she was a virgin I decided to wait. I got up and headed to the bathroom and closed the door while Demetri laid in the bed.

I pulled out my phone and called boss. We got unfinished business.

(A/N I'm tired of all the Chris:.. Etc so Ima try something different. Let me know in the comments if you can't understand and I'll fix it.)

*On the phone with boss*

Boss: Hello?

"Where you at?"

"Mexico, I thought we went over this?"

"Why I still got ole girl? It's been a week."

"Look, Ima need you to keep her longer. These Mexicans playing with my money and I'm not leaving till I get it."

"Why Frank tell me you had just left when I pulled up the other day."

"I don't know ask Frank lien ass."

"Bet."

I hung up.

They playing. I was about to open the door when I hear light moans.

I listened closer and it sounded like Demetri. I opened the door slowly and peeked out to see Demetri laying in bed with her eyes closed. She was..fingering herself? I knew she was a freak.

I stepped out and cleared my throat. Her eyes widened and I chuckled.

"What you doing babygirl? I can do it better."

I started to walk closer to her. Time to have some fun.

: : : : : :

Author 💁: Short update. I got plans for the next few chapters.*Stevie J Face*Next chapter, just wait on it. 😈