Chapter 14: Punishment or Pleasure?

-Demetri

I did as Chris said and got in his bed naked. I was under the cover thinking about everything that just went down. I started to get wet thinking about it. My hormones are killing me.

I heard Chris coming up the stairs and I tried to make it look like I was sleep.

"You been up here two minutes. Don't play me."

I peeked and noticed Chris getting undressed. He stripped slowly until he was only in his boxers. I looked him up and down. He was really starting to turn me on even more.

He noticed me staring and started rubbing baby oil on himself.

"What you and Ty been doing while I wasn't here and don't lie," he said while slowly rubbing his chest.

"I swear nothing! He always messes with me and today I guess I got carried away..." I trailed off.

"I bet."

Chris climbed into the bed, getting on top of me.

"What are you-"

"Shut the fuck up."

I quickly got quiet, I don't need him any angrier than he is. He slowly started kissing on my neck as he pinched my nipple. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

"You gone learn one day," he mumbled as he lowered his head down to my boobs. He kissed and sucked on one while gripping the other tightly. I couldn't hold it any longer, I moaned.

He quickly popped my thigh and I hissed.

"Don't make a sound."

I nodded my head as he started lowering his head until he reached my other set of lips. He started kissing my thighs and I arched my back trying not to moan.

He kissed and bit my thighs, making his way back up, and started to play with my clit. He stuck his tongue inside me and my eyes rolled back.

"Mmm," I moaned.

He stopped and popped me again.

"What the fuck I just say?"

I closed my eyes and huffed, pouting.

He stuck his finger inside me and pumped slowly.

"Open your eyes and straighten your face."

I opened my eyes and rolled them. This nigga.

He started going faster adding another finger in the process. I bit my lip and arched my back. He stared sucking on my clit and I moaned. Shit.

He stopped and popped me.

"Chris please."

He popped me again.

"Chris!"

He ignored me and popped my thigh harder this time leaving a hand print. I hissed and pouted. That shit hurt. He keep hitting the same damn spot.

He started fingering me again, but he was now kissing me and I moaned in his mouth.

This is crazy, I'm letting him do this. The man that kidnapped and beat me. What is the world coming to?

Chris started pumping his fingers faster and was now playing with my clit I was so close to cuming. I felt the pressure build up and I arched my back letting out a moan.

"I'm..I'm a-about to-"

He stopped and smirked.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

"Why you stop?" I whined.

"Ask Ty to finish," he winked and got up, walking into the bathroom.

I know he did not 😒.

Whatever, I'll finish myself.

I was now fingering myself, moaning loudly, making sure Chris could hear me. I even moaned his name a few times. I heard him groan as he came back out.

He had a huge bulge in his boxers and I smirked. He wanna play? I can too.

I finally came and licked my fingers slowly.

"Could've been you," I winked and pushed past him walking into the bathroom, locking the door.

I turned on the shower and hopped in. I heard Chris picking the lock and I got the shower head down. He busted in and I sprayed him.

By the time he was soaked, I was dying of laughter.

Chris started coming towards me smirking. Uh-Oh. I turned off the shower and tried to dash for the door. He caught me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall.

He stared into my eyes and I got lost in his.

He carried me back to the bed and laid me down, not breaking eye contact.

"I think I'm in love with you too," I said.

: : : : : :

Author 💁: Slick short & if you're confused about the last line...you need to go back and read chapter 10 😑. Next chaper, just wait on it 😈!