Chapter 6: The Pills

- Demetri

It had only been about 10 minutes and I was still in the bathroom. My head was beginning to hurt so I searched the cabinets for some aspirin.

I was only searching for a short period of time when I found various prescription bottles all prescribed to a Christopher Brown. I kept reading the bottles and all of them where for the same disorder.

Bipolar Disorder.

- Chris

I was sitting outside the bathroom door waiting for Demetri to come out and after about 15 minutes, she finally did.

"You okay babygirl?"

Demetri: "Um..yea Chris Im fine."

Did she just call me Chris?

"What was that?"

Demetri: "I said Im fine Chris."

"How do you know my fucking name?!"

She looked startled but I could care less. How did she know my name? I never told her.

Demetri: "You told me earlier."

I went to the closet and pulled out my belt

"You wanna lie again?"

Demetri: "I'm not."

I picked her up and threw her on the bed face down. I pulled my arm back as far as it could go and let loose.

I heard her scream. It was like music to my ears.

"You wanna tell me now?"

Demetri: *Sniffles* "I saw your medicine."

"You what? Who the hell told you to go through my shit?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I tore that ass up until I was tired of hearing her scream.

When I was done, she passed out.

I felt bad afterwards, but no one knows about my disorder, but me and my doctor. I'm determined to keep it that way. I kissed her forehead and covered her with a blanket.

I have some apologizing to do when she wakes up.

- Demetri

The last thing I remember was Chris whooping me. It hurt so bad. I screamed, cried, and begged for him to stop, but he kept going.

It felt like hours before I finally blacked out.

I have to get out of here.

Author 💁: I'm sorry this is kinda late baes, but I been busy all day. Practice & Gifted classes kicking my butt! But here's your update 😘.