Chapter 12: Strippers

(Demetri and Chris' outfit)

- Demetri

Honestly, I haven't been to a strip club before, but I dated a girl in the past and she was a stripper so ya know she taught me a few things.

YES, I dated a girl, we broke up because she was a little hoe. That was my first and last time too. I'll flirt, but nothing serious.

We pulled up to Jewelz about thirty minutes later and I jumped out the Rover. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

"Woah, Babygirl. Where you running off to? We gone get there, calm down" Chris chuckled.

"I told you she was a freak" Ty said as he winked at me and smirked at Chris.

The fuck? Forget it, I'm finna throw hella bandz...which I don't have..damn. I didn't think this through.

"Chris" I said with sad eyes.

"Yeah babe?"

"I don't have any money to throw," I whined.

"I got you when we get inside babe," he said as he pecked my forehead.

I grinned extra big and kissed his cheek getting even more excited.

- Chris

We ain't even made it to the door yet and Demetri hella excited. She asking for money and shit like this ha regular.

"Babe you been here?"

"No.."

"Mhmm.."

Me and Ty dapped the bouncer up as we entered the club. Ya see, Jewelz ain't ya average strip club. They got classy, bad bitches only. No exceptions. So you gotta have hella paper if you wanna get in. It was no problem for ya boy.

"Here you go babe," I said as I handed Demetri a backpack full of bundles.

Her eyes widened when she realized what it was.

"Really?! I can use it all?"

"If you want to babe, let's get some rounds though."

We walked up to the VIP stage and sat down. We got a few bottles as we watched a stripper known as Jazz the Jag (jaguar) dance on stage. Demetri was staring hard as hell and it kinda made me curious. Does she like females?

"Babe?"

"Yeah Chris?"

"You feeling her?"

"Hell yea."

"You like girls babe?!"

"Not in a love kind of way, but I'll fuck with them."

"Damn"

Ty leaned over and mumbled "Freak." under his breath so Demetri couldn't hear.

"Nigga"

"Aite man damn."

- Tyga

Demetri a little freak. I wonder what that mouth do😏? Damn a threesome would be fye' as hell too. Me, Demetri, and Jazz the Jag. Damn, I got bonner. Let me find a quick nut.

"I'll be back Brezzy."

"Aight"

- Chris

"Daddy I want her."

"Excuse me?"

"I want her, see if she can give me a dance."

"You sure about this babe?"