Chapter 10: Affection

( Moe : Left || Dude : Right )

-Chris

This little bitch really bit my shit. I pushed her ugly ass down them steps with no hesitation. Got me fucked up.

Ha ass didn't move after that, I hope I killed that hoe. I walked down and kicked her in her side. She didn't move so I left her there and went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I fixed me a big ass sandwich and grabbed a beer. I was headed back to my room when I noticed Moe and Dude whining trying to wake Demetri up. They dragged her by the couch and everything.

Punk ass dogs. They supposed to be killers, but wanna get soft over a female.

"Get y'all asses away from her!"

You know what they did? Them niggas growled at me and kept trying to wake her up. Fuck it.

I went up to my room and turned on ESPN. I wasn't even done eating my sandwich when I heard scratching at my door.

"What?!"

I heard whining and more scratching.

"Ughh.."

I opened the door and Moe sat there with big eyes. He bit at my ankles and started down the stairs. I followed behind and we ended up by the couch with Dude and Demetri.

"What y'all want? A treat? Y'all can eat her."

They growled at me then Moe whimpered as he nudged her leg with his nose. They getting too smart. I reached down to pick Demetri up, but Moe growled and tried to bite my hand.

"Mane move, Ian finna hurt her. Chill out."

I picked her up and took her upstairs with Moe and Dude hot on my tail. I laid her on my bed and they laid on the floor by her side. I shook my head, they never did this for a nigga.

I got on my side and finished my sandwich. After that, I was K.O.

-Demetri

I woke up with a banging headache. My body was sore. Did I get hit by a bus? I looked around and noticed I was in Chris' room. How did I get here? I can't believe he pushed me down the stairs.

I slowly turned and ended up facing a wide awake Chris.

"Ahhh 🙀.. What the hell?!"

"Shut up. It's too early for that shit."

I didn't say anything. He pecked my lips and sat up.

"Pull some shit like you did yesterday and I'ma blast yo ass, no hesitation."

I nodded my head.

"You know how to put in contacts?"

"Yes."

"Good, it's some contacts, make up, and hair dye in the bathroom.

"For what?"

"What you think?"

"Oh.."

"Get up and get dressed. It's some sweats n shit in the bathroom too. You got two hours. Hurry up, we gotta go somewhere."

I wanted to ask where, but I knew that would be a bad idea. I got up and my foot landed on something soft. I heard a yelp and looked down.

"Oops."

I stepped on one of the dogs tails. They hopped up and started trying to lick me.

"Moe, Dude, sit y'all asses down now!" Chris growled.