Chapter 9: Steps

-Chris

Demetri's cheeks were a bright red by the time I got to her. She looked down in embarrassment as I climbed on the bed. I lifted her head up by her chin and kissed her softly. She didn't kiss back, but she didn't pull away either.

I stopped.

"What's wrong?"

Demetri: "I can't like you or kiss you. This is crazy. YOU kidnapped me. And you basically beat me into a coma. This just isn't right. You're insane!"

"Fuck you just say?"

*mumbles* "Shit...I.."

She couldn't even finish before I smacked the shit out of her.

"Say some more slick shit. You ain't shit bitch. I'll dust yo ass right now dumb ass hoe."

I spit on her and left slamming the door.

FUCK THAT BITCH.

- Demetri

I sighed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw the bright red handprint on my cheek. A tear slid slowly down my cheek.

I can't live like this much longer. I should've just kept my mouth shut and kissed him back.

*10 minutes later*

I heard the bedroom door open and heavy footsteps. Chris called my name.

I sighed and slowly walked out. He was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Yes?"

"Come here babygirl."

"Why?"

"Don't fucking question me!"

I hastily walked to the bed.

"Sit down."

I obeyed.

"I thought I explained things pretty well earlier, but I guess not."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry hoe, be careful."

I only stared at my thighs.

"Open your mouth."

I looked up at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

I obeyed.

He stood up, slowly unzipping his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"What are you doing ?!"

I was starting to panic. He didn't say anything.

He dropped his boxers and tried to shove himself into my mouth. I closed my lips tightly and turned my head.

"Open your fucking mouth or I'll make it worse than this."

I shook my head.

"Fine bitch," he growled.

He pinched my neck and I screamed. He shoved himself in and out of my mouth and I gagged.

I started to cry while grunted thrusting harder each time.

I couldn't take it anymore. I bit him. It's probably the dumbest thing I've ever done, but I did it.

He yelled and smacked me as hard as he could. I didn't let it affect me though.

I quickly got up and made a run for the door. I was halfway down the stairs before he pushed me down. After that, I blacked out.

: : : : : :

Author 💁: Since you been away, loves been M.I.A. 😩💔. I know I disappeared, but I'm back 😈. I love the little support that I do have !! Next chapter, just wait on it.

'P.S. : ShoutOut to the main > Jaygirl1503 she show me mad love and she keep me updating 😊!!