Chapter 27: Trigga, Tyga, and Breezy. Oh, My !

- Chris

I stopped once I heard the gun go off. I looked down and noticed that I wasn't the one that got shot. It must be Ty. I looked down at him and he was just fine. I quickly turned my head to find Demetri in shock with a bullet hole through her stomach.

My heart dropped.

I quickly scrambled to her side.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Chris I-I..."

She passed out. Her breathing was shallow.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW !"

"No! We have a DEAD body here. We'll be in jail for sure. Take the car while I clean this up."

I nodded my head agreeing. I quickly picked up Demetri and headed for the hospital.

* At The Hospital *

"Please somebody help my girlfriend," I cried.

Nurses quickly surrounded me and took Demetri away. It's all up to God now.

"Please let my babe be okay. I've done a lot of wrong but I wanna make this right," I said to myself.

- Trey

I pulled up to Chris house and everything seemed to be fine. I sat in the car getting myself together when I saw Chris run out with Demetri in his arms.

He pulled off in a hurry and I quickly followed. He stopped at the hospital an my heart ached. She must be hurt.

I quickly got out the car and followed him inside. The nurses took Demetri away and a sobbing Chris sat in the waiting room.

I'll give him something to cry about. I walked over to him and without thinking I was on top of him beating his ass.

He wasn't fighting back. He covered his face and just took it.

I stopped.

Security cuffed me and took me away. Dumbasses didn't even read me my rights. I'll be back and when I return Demetri won't have to deal with any of this ever again.

: : : : : :

Author 💁🏽: I love all of you guys 😂. This story is taking me forever to write for no obvious reason. I'm trying to do better with updating but I like reading more than I like writing. Tell me what you think will happen next ! Next chapter just wait on it 😈!! ( I literally just wrote this in like 10 minutes so there is probably 9000 errors OH WELL ! )