Chapter 26: How in the...What?

- Demetri

"No, HELL NO!" I yelled."

"Don't raise your voice at me." Daniel said calmly.

"I can do what I want. You're not my husband and your not my dad."

"Husband?" Chris asked.

"Demetri and I were once married." Daniel states staring me in my eyes.

"Not by choice," I mumbled.

"Nigga ain't you like 60? I mean you look young but you told me you been in the game since like the 70's."

"I'm 50."

"What the hell? You on some twilight shit." Chris said looking at Daniel like he had three heads. (MM)

"I aged well. Now back to you Demetri, you're coming with me and we're going home."

"Home?" Chris asked.

"Yes, Demetri will be coming home with me so we can be together again."

"Wait a minute...so you had me kidnap her so y'all can remarry?"

"Yes. Now, grab your things Demetri our jet leaves soon."

"I'm not going with you." I state simply trying to seem as if I'm unbothered.

On the inside I'm scared. It took me four years to run away and it only took him three to find me. He never hurt me, but who wants to be married to someone they don't love?

"I don't think she wanna go with you man," Chris said.

"Stay out of this. Its between me and her. She's coming wether she likes it or not."

"No I'm not," I stated standing up for myself.

Chris slowly made his way over to me.

"She's right. She's staying with me and you're getting your ass up out my crib," Chris said as he stepped in front of me.

"I knew it would come to this," Daniel pulled out his phone.

"Come in here and get your friend," he said to someone over the phone.

The door opened and I let out a sigh of relief. It's only Tyga.

"Wassup Chris," Ty smirked.

"Bitch," Chris replied.

Ty pulled out two guns. One pointed at Chris and the other pointed at Daniel.

"What the hell?" Daniel questions.

"Sorry man, but Demetri is mine," Ty said as he sent two bullets through Daniels head.

I stared in horror. I didn't like Daniel but he was a good person. Ty was now looking at Chris.

"Chill Ty, I thought we was niggas man?"

"I thought so too," Ty said.

"Then why you doing this?"

"I..I don't know. I mean it's like-" His words were cut short by Chris tackling him to the ground.

They were going at it for a good 5 minutes when Ty got the gun back into his hand and pulled the trigger.

: : : : : :

Author 💁🏽: Typed this up for ya. Short but it's something 😅. Next chapter, just wait on it 😈!