Chapter 3: About A Week Ago

- Demetri

I woke up to the sound of deep voice "whispering" on the phone. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, but two words stuck out to me.

Kɨʟʟ ɦɛʀ.

I frantically looked around and found where the voice was coming from.

A few feet away, there was a tall light skinned man with tattoos all over his chest. He looked like he had just gotten out the shower since he was glistening from the water that was dripping down his chest and he only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

HE kidnapped me?

Why? He could have any women he wanted if...

He turned around and I tried to fake it as if I was still sleep.

Chris: "I know you up babygirl, I noticed when your breathing changed."

I sat up.

"Um..I..um.."

Chris: "Don't even worry about it. You won't be here much longer."

"What do you mean I won't be here much longer? Where am I? Who are you?"

Chris: "Shut up. You talk too much."

Well damn. Excuse me nigga. He only cute when he not talking.

- Chris

She fine, but she ask too many questions man. She looked surprised when I told her to shut up and it kind of made me want to apologize...not.

"Look boss gone be here any minute to come get you so chill with all the questions."

She looked at me confused.

"What?!"

Demetri: *whispers* "Nothing..."

"That's what I thought. I'm finna change. If you think about running, I got 2 pit bulls down there ready for ya throat and 3 armed bodyguards. If I were you, I would sit right there on that bed until I tell you otherwise."

- Demetri

He act like he my daddy or something. I'm going to find a way out either way. Hmm..

"Can I use the bathroom?"

Chris: "No." *Walks in closet*

"No?"

Chris: *Sticks head out* "Did i stutter? Ian think so."

"Bitch ass nigga😒."

Chris: *Comes out with belt* "You wanna repeat that shit?!"

"..."

Chris: "Ian think so, keep on. You gone be calling me daddy soon 😏."

*Chris' phone rings*

Chris: "Wassup?"

???: "..."

Chris: "Nigga I thought you got back about a week ago?"

???: "..."

Chris: "I can't keep her no damn week, she already talk too much. She ain't cried or shit. She just keep asking all these damn questions."

???: "..."

Chris: "Boss I need another 10 grand for this."

???: "..."

Chris: "Bet."

10 grand? For me? Wait he said another 10 grand! Who is Boss and what does he want from me?

Chris: "I know you hear me."

"I didn't though, nigga chill."

Chris: "Fuck it."

- Chris

I'm so tired of her mouth. That ass is mine.

I picked her up by her throat and slammed her in to the wall, holding her in that position.

"Ima say this ONE time. You not gone disrespect me up on MY house. You gone be here for a while and if you think you gone be talking back you got another thing coming babygirl. I'm done being nice understood?"

Demetri: "..yes"

"Yes what?"

Demetri: "Yes sir."

"From now on it's Daddy, you got that?"

Demetri: "Yes."

"Yes what?"

Demetri: "Yes daddy."

"Don't make me have to tell you again."

*Lets go of her*

"Here."

*Throws Polo t-shirt and Boxers*

"Go take a shower. I'll be waiting for you out here and you better not close that door."

Demetri: "..okay daddy."

I gotta keep these hoes trained. They think they running shit up in here? Got a real nigga fucked up.

Boss still in Mexico on a deal so I gotta keep the little nagging trick till Monday. Nigga better be paying.

I heard the shower cut off and walked in the bathroom. Babygirl was just stepping out the shower.

All I can say is a nigga bonner went from 0 to 100 real quick. She got all the right curves not to mention her once straight shoulder length hair was now curly. She looked like a goddess.

- Demetri

This nigga is a dick.

I get out the shower and he just standing here with his mouth open drooling and shit. Hmm..this could be an advantage.

*Grabs towel and puts in innocent voice*

"Can you dry me off?"

Chris: "..."

"Daddy?"

Chris: "...damn ma.. I uh.. yea"

"Nigga you THOUGHT get yo yellow ass out."

Chris: "Wait till tonight. I forgot to tell you, you sleeping with daddy tonight😏."

"Aww hell what I just do?"

---

Author 💁: A lot of typing and not enough drama. Lol I'm trying to build on the story and not just throw it all out there at once. I hope you enjoyed though. Next chapter just wait on it.