Chapter 28: Confessions

- Tyga

I cleaned up my mess and looked around. I killed a man over a woman I barley even know.

She has a beautiful body and a beautiful personality. I will forever remember her beautiful face and that beautiful laugh but, I can't do this anymore.

I've tried my best but I think it's time to go away for a while. I'll get myself together and come back a better man. Demetri will be drooling over me.

I guess I'll be staying low for a while. I'll be back though. Believe that.

- Trey

I was released the same night I was arrested. There was no case since Chris wouldn't press charges and they didn't read me my rights. I'm a free man and I'm coming for my woman.

I walked into Demetris' hospital room and admired her beautiful face. She was the definition of perfect. Who wouldn't want her?

Chris sat in the chair sleeping. His snores filled the room. He's still in the way but, that won't be for long.

She will always love me. She better not love him if she knows what's good for her.

- Chris

Demetri had surgery and everything went as planned. Well that's what the doctor told me. I know soon they will be looking up medical records and realize who she is.

Hopefully Demetri will tell them the missing report was a misunderstanding. I don't wanna loose Demetri ever.

I can truly say, after almost loosing her, I love her. My heart belongs to Demetri and it always will.

Trey don't think I know he in this room. He thinks I'm sleep but I can smell him from a mile away. I snored but my ears were wide open.

If he thinks he can have Demetri then he's wrong.

: : : : : :

Author 💁🏽: So I'm like desperately bored. I decided to write a little something. Everybody in they feelings. Oh well until next time...NEXT CHAPTER JUST WAIT ON IT 😈! ( Ima try & make it juicy lol )