Chapter 23: Where You At

- Trey

I been with my nigga Kirko for about an hour now and I'm high as a kite. We been lighting up since we got here.

Kirko: "I gotta go handle some business mane. I'll be back."

"Aight."

Guess I'll go find Metri...

- Chris

Kirko on his way, Demetri knocked out, and Me and August just chilling in the jet.

I'm still worried though. I don't want Boss to kill Demetri or hurt her in any way. I love her deep inside but, I can't be with her.

What this old ass nigga want her for anyway? He old enough to be her daddy and I know she ain't using no drugs.

- Trey

I been searching this club high and low for my baby and I can't find her. I even went into the women's restroom.

??: "You looking for that curly haired chick?" the bartender asked.

"Um...did she have on a white dress?"

??: "Yea, she walked out the back door about an hour ago with some tall light skinned dude with a lot of tattoos. He had on some shades and I think he has a goatee?"

"Damn, August. Thanks um..?"

"Rico," he replied as he shook my hand.

"Thanks Rico," I said as I made my way out of the club.

Bitch ass nigga think he gone take my girl? He got another thing coming. How he even know I was here? I hate that punk ass...Chris ?! That's the only nigga that know we here. Kirko know too but I don't think he fuck with Chris or August?

Fuuuuuck. I just want my babe back.

: : : : : :

Author 💁: Extra short update for all the mean people who never say thanks lol. I'm jk'in. Im just sleepy asf' and I wanted to update. NEXT CHAPTER JUST WAIT ON IT 😈!