Chapter 5: Love?

- Demetri

When I woke up this morning, I was alone, but I could smell food. I wonder where the kitchen is? I got up and went to the bathroom. I searched the cabinets for an extra toothbrush until I found one. After brushing my teeth, I exited the room.

Cool, the room was right by the steps. I looked around before going down the steps. This house is HUGE. Once I reached the bottom, the smell of bacon hit me 😍.

I followed the smell until I walked into what I believe was the living room. There was two big pit bulls there and I froze.

I guess they sniffed me out because they immediately turned my way.

"Oh shit...DADDY!!"

I couldn't move. Next thing I know, they both jumped on me and I stumbled to the ground.

I screamed.

They begin to..lick me?

*Chris walks in*

Chris: "Moe, Dude, get off my baby," he chuckled.

I got up and whipped all the slobber my face.

"Ready for my throat huh?"

Chris: "They like beautiful women," he smirked 😏.

"...okay then. I smell food."

Chris: "Uh..yea, I cooked breakfast."

He turned and started walking the other way, I followed behind him until he stopped in the kitchen.

"Wow, this is so beautiful."

Chris: "Not like you😍."

I blushed.

"Thank you."

Chris: "Sit, I'll fix you a plate."

Can I trust him? He did kidnap me. He was talking to someone about killing me too. He set the plate down in front of me. I only stared at it.

- Chris

Denetri just stared at the plate of food. Does she think I'm trying to kill her?

"I'm not trying to poison you if that's what you're thinking."

She hesitantly picked up the fork and took a small bite of the eggs.

Demetri: "Mmm..this is amazing," she moaned.

I cheesed from ear to ear.

"Thanks babygirl."

She continued eating and I stared in awe. She looked so flawless.

Demetri: "What?"

"I love you."

I took her by her hand and stood her up in front of me.

"I love you."

I didn't wait for her to speak. I kissed her. It took a minute, but she kissed back!

- Demetri

Omg, what am I doing? I can't kiss him. I pulled away and ran up to his room. He called after me, but I kept running. I locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

He kissed me...I kissed him back and.. I liked it.

- Chris

SHE KISSED ME BACK ! This is just the beginning 😈.

Author 💁: Chapter of the day. Things are heating up lol. I hope you enjoy and I'm trying to update everyday.