Chapter Nine - No Comment

Start from the beginning

Bronwyn looked behind Shannon to see nothing but Levi's and River's confused faces, "I didn't know what she was talking about either, she says Molly is beside her but she got took out of class this morning and has been absent ever since." River explained. 

I bit my lip, there was no way of escaping this, "It's because Shannon can see the dead." I spoke up causing Bailey to stifle a laugh, "It's the reason she wasn't at school yesterday, she was so freaked out about it she didn't dare move anywhere, last night, she told me about being called Pisces." I explained. 

River pinched the bridge of his nose disapprovingly, "Not this again." he muttered under his breath. "Please, you've got to trust her, what she's saying is true, I witnessed it myself." Bronwyn claimed, "Blair changed the time in self-defence, she was taken over by some overwhelming power that consumed her soul, an outline of a Ram engulfed her body, it was certainly unusual I'll admit it, but what's she's saying is true." 

"Wait, self-defence?" Levi questioned, arching an eyebrow, that seemed to confuse him more than what Shannon baffled on about, sure he believed what I said before but Pisces is a fish so why talk to the dead? I could understand where that confusion probably came from, "I'll explain later." I quickly answered back with, "But please, River, if you want to help you've got to believe." I said, turning back to face River. 

He sighed heavily, his eyes averted to Scarlett, "They even wrapped you up into this, huh?" he asked, a light-hearted scoff trailed afterwards. "It's not exactly imagination like I said, if what Blair is saying is right, than you're own sister Rhianna is in great danger, and if you don't want to help I suggest you move out of the way, we don't want to be carrying dead luggage around." 

He frowned at the snotty remark Scarlett said, "Fine, I'll believe, but you had me in after mentioning Rhianna." Bronwyn smiled and turned hopefully to Bailey, "Are you in too?" she asked. He sighed and effortlessly shrugged, "I guess I'll have to be, I don't want to be alone at lunch, it's so boring." Bronwyn nodded happily, "Great!"

"There was also no need for that last comment!" River piped up, glaring daggers to Scarlett.

Scarlett chuckled, "There so was." 

Two students then walked by us, I eavesdropped onto their conversation, "Did you see what Mason did in the gym this morning?" one of them spoke. My eyes widened, as the other replied, "Yeah, it was so cool! He's such a heartthrob too, this just made him even more attractive." 

I quickly spun around, grabbed a girl by the wrist and dragged her close to me, she squealed in surprise as my nails dug into her skin, "Do you know where Mason is now?" I questioned. She glanced to my hand that snaked around her wrist then back up to me, "Y-Yeah, h-he's still in the gym now." she replied, she writhed in my grip, "Now, l-let me go!" she wailed. 

I dropped her wrist and watched as she fell to the floor, I simply smiled, "Thank you for your co-operation." I replied. I turned to face the others, "Lets go to the gym, eh?" I questioned, in the corner of my eye I noticed Scarlett shaking her head. 

As we was walking there, Levi ran up to my side, "What was that about?" he asked. "We need everyone to at least believe this once, or else Liam will kill Rhianna, and if Mason is in the gym most likely his stalker and second-hand man will be there too." I replied. 

"Who, Vivien and Cody?" he questioned. I nodded my head, "And wait what do you mean Liam will kill Rhianna?" he asked, "Well Molly tried to kill me and knowing the two are related, it's not hard to put the pieces together." I replied. "They're hear for the same reason?" Levi asked coming to the same conclusion as I had hoped. 

I nodded, "They're going to cut off the Zodiac's one by one to have the power to themselves." I replied. Levi just nodded in understanding. 

On our way Jake barged past River, bumping into his shoulder rather harshly, "Woah, what the hell, Jake?!" River hissed, causing the group of us to stop. "You should've gotten out of my way." 

Before River could snap back, Shannon carefully but a hand on his shoulder causing him to jolt in surprise, Shannon flashed him a reassuring look which seemed to calm him down a lot, Shannon then looked up to Jake, she flashed a friendly grin and approached Jake swinging an arm around his neck, causing him to shiver, "Hey Jake, my best friend!" she sang. 

"Please get off me." I heard him mutter but Shannon showed no reply in doing so. "Aw Jake, since when did you play such hard to get?" she asked rhetorically, "Anyways, we need your help with something so if you could come with us that would be great!" Shannon exclaimed, gradually dragging him closer and closer to the group of us. 

As Jake opened his mouth to reply, Shannon butted in once more, "Great, you will!" she chirped, "Okay, follow us to the gym!" 

"You never gave me time to answer." I overheard Jake mutter under his breath. 

As we trotted our way there, a cold harsh voice then popped up, "River." the voice snapped, in unison we all turned around to see Eleanor with a rather angry look on her face, knowing what happened in the past, Scarlett moved back slightly, edging more towards me and Levi. "Y-Yes?" River stuttered, her harsh exterior caused River to grow nervous. 

"Do you know where Rhianna is?" she questioned, "We was supposed to talk at Lunch about a project but she stood me up, I think you'd know best, luckily I've found you." was all she replied with. River gulped, "A-Actually, w-we were all j-just looking now if you wanted to join." he gestured to the rest of us. 

Eleanor's harsh gaze watched us all, seeming as if she was analysing our body language, she slid her hands into her jeans pockets, "I mean, I'm not really a people's nor large group person but sure, might as well waste some time, and I've got nothing else to do anyways." 

River flashed a forceful smile, "G-Great!" 

We finally made it up to the gym, I swung open both gym doors and stormed in, this caused a few crowd of students eyes to avert to our attention, a very few people was still in the large gym hall but a small crowd engulfed the top right corner of the area beside the basket ball hoop, it didn't take long to realise that's probably where Mason and the others where. 

"Hey Scarlett!" an irrelevant basketball player called out from the distance, he quickly caught Scarlett's attention and snickered amongst his friend, laughing and elbowing each other, Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Jeez, if you want money so bad work for it, don't beg from the rich, peasant." Scarlett commented. 

I rolled my eyes storming up to the storm crowd, I pushed back other students as the rest of the group followed me, I watched as Mason bench pressed a cheerleader in an outfit too short for her own safety, she giggled and squealed as she climbed off and ran to her two other friends, "Mason!" I called our as Levi ran up to my left and Scarlett to my right. 

Mason hoisted his body up and smirked, "Well, well, well, Blair, I wouldn't pin you as the type to be up for this but-" he began but I quickly spoke over him, "No, ew, gross!" I snapped back in reply, "It's Rhianna, she needs your help!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, "Why does she need my help?" he asked, "She's rejected me these past years, she doesn't care about me, she's into that Liam kid or whatever." 

I rolled my eyes, marching up to him and whispered into his ear, "If you don't help she's going to lose her own life to this Liam kid, and you're going to be the one to blame in my eyes because you never believed and nor did you help." I whispered, "Your heart still burns for her because you can't just drop out of love that easy, if you did then you never really cared and you're as much as a jackass as the rest of the people out there." I stood up and dusted off my skirt, "Well?" I asked out loud, "Y-You're right, let me just go get changed!" he spoke seeming rather determined as he ran off into the male's changing rooms. 

The crowd separated in an orderly fashion and all that was left was Vivien and Cody, me and Levi shot each other a smirk knowing exactly the outcome, "Well whatever you losers have dragged Mason to come along to certainly must be good so you've got me involved too, count me in!" Cody declared. 

I looked at Vivien, her face still pale from this morning but who could blame her, she partially knew it had something to do with what we had talked about this morning, she sighed softly, "I guess that means I'm being dragged along as well." she said, pinching the bridge of her nose, "This better be good to wrap us all up like this." Vivien then looked up to me, "Of course you wouldn't mind this, right Blair?" she asked, "You've got us all wrapped around your finger for what you're leading on, how does it feel to hold such power?" 

I simply smirked, "No comment."