Chapter 13 - Safe With Me

"Rachelle! Wake the fuck up!" Rob shouted.

I sat up rubbing my face so hard. "God Rob what's happening?!"

"You tell me. I thought you were.... well I thought... I don't know." He sat down beside me, with a slight grin on his face. "All I know is whatever it is you were dreamin' about, I bet it was good." His grin widens.

I cursed to myself and slapped Rob on the arm. "You're such a dick, you know?"

"Yeah! But you were getting dicked weren't ya!" He countered. He jumped off the bed and head out still with his toothy grin.

I'd like to run after him and punch off the smug look on his face but I knew something has been pooling underneath me, and it will only feed on his antics.

Rob reappears in the doorway, "You know if I did not wake you up, everyone would think we were at it." I took a pillow and threw it his way. But I heard him laugh as he goes away. What a playful ass he is. "Get ready, we're heading out for supply-run." He yelled out.

I took a second to breathe, noting everything that happened and did not happen last night. Damn, why am I dreaming of these things? I clutched the blanket closer to my body and laid back staring at the ceiling. Hell, I'm infatuated with these guys.

It took me some time before I stood up and took a shower ready to take on another day. A few minutes later, I'm out, the living room is now empty but the smell of booze still lingered. Good thing they cleaned it up, one less work to deal with today.

I head down to the lobby putting things in check. Kayne already at the desk greeting me a good morning. The smell of cooked food surrounds the lobby, noting Gage is in there prepping our meal. Tag already doing all cleaning upstairs, except in 'Olivia'. Which reminds me I still need to transfer my stuff to the main room.

A loud horn boomed, "We'll be late Rachelle." Rob yelling from the truck. Oh yeah the supply run, he'll be showing me around where our supplies come from. I approached the truck and rode in the passenger seat.

Rob backed up the driveway and we head on out to town. "Soooo who was it?" He asked.

"Who's who?" I'm confused.

"Your dream. Who was it?" He replied his wild grin back.

I slapped his arm. "Don't you ever tell anyone about that. But I would never tell you who it was."

"Then I'd tell everyone about it." He threatened playfully.

I just shook my head at him. He is so sweet and cute, I feel like I'm comfortable confiding with him. Among the four he's just the playful one. He never tried anything on me. He just loves to tease and joke around.

"It's one of your brothers, and that's all you're gonna know." I said pointing a finger at him.

"I fucking knew it!" He bounced up and down his seat. He stopped and frowned "Why the fuck do they always get the girl."

"Hey, it's not like that."

"But it'll soon be like that."

"Not if I won't allow it."

"But of course you would. And damn they won't back down, you know." He said looking at me a bit. "You're a challenge."

"They don't like me like that."

"Yeah right. I know they do like you, hell I do too." He confessed.

"You do?"

"Well, I don't know I think I do. But-?" He stopped and shook his head.

"But what Rob?" I dig. "You can tell me? We're in this honesty trip to town." I chuckled.

"I'm gay Rachelle."

My jaw dropped to the floor. I'm staring at him like the character in Scream, eyes wide, blood loss in my face confused at the bomb dropped at this very moment. I did not see it coming. How could this hot ass be gay?

"No, the fuck not. You're not." I shrieked.

"We're here. This conversation stops now." He said as we park in front of a big shopping warehouse.

"No Rob!" I said as I grabbed his arm stopping him from getting out the truck. "How could you be gay? You look so handsome and hot and cute and..."

"Okay, maybe I'm not. I really don't know Rachelle. I think I like women then sometimes I don't."

"Do you look at guys like hot meat you want to eat?" Sorry, I don't know how to put it.

"Not really. I don't know. I'm just confused." He said and he got out of the car.

I rushed out following him into the warehouse. He grabbed a trolley putting in supplies we need for the cabin. I continued asking him questions to help him determine his sexuality. He allowed me to dig deep into it and help him. We almost got everything we need.

"Okay, so you mean you're a virgin and you don't know who to lose it with?" I whispered. "To a man or to a woman?"

"Yes. This is just one big blur in my life." He said as we approach the cashier.

"Is he some nice piece of ass?" I asked in his ear pointing out the hot cashier about to assist us.

Rob looked at him from head to toe, stopping a little in the middle. "He's fine, lacks a little muscle, and he looks like he needs some shaving to do." He whispered back.

I nodded. We paid for our items and head out.  As we approach the truck I looked back and see a fine lady by the door. "How 'bout that girl by the entrance?" I said.

"Dayum! She's hot. Oooh, those ti---". I quickly covered his mouth.

"Okay good. We're good. You. Are. Not. Gay." I concluded. I burst into laughter, he joined in and we're almost out of breath as we ride the truck.

"You're just confused because you lack experience." I said.

"I guess so."

We head back to the cabin just in time for lunch.

"Rachelle, please don't tell my brothers. They'll beat me to death." He pleaded as we park in front of the cabin.

"I promise." I said holding his hand. "But they won't beat you if ever they found out. Perhaps you still cannot confirm it right?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Hey, if I kiss you right now, will you know for yourself?" I asked openly.

"I don't know mayb--" I cut him off as I snatched his face and gave him a smooch on his lips.

He stopped with eyes wide in shock. "Okay, I need more to really know."

I laughed at him and gave him one more kiss, but this time he grabbed my head with both his hands to keep me there. He pried my lips apart as he tries to deepen the kiss. I held on to his wrist guiding him on his pace. I opened my eyes and see his eyes shut feeling every bit of the kiss. I can't help but laugh. He broke off the kiss as his phone started ringing.

He quickly answered "We're here. We just arrived. We got the veggies and meat you asked. Okay bye, we're coming in now." He said ending the call. He looked at me with a slight grin on his face. "Damn! Rachelle that was something."

"You need more practice. You'll get there. But then how do you feel about it now?"

"I guess I'm starting to be a man." He sighed.

"Hey. Your secret is safe with me. We still need to dig deeper to confirm it though."  I said getting off the truck.

"And yours is safe with me too." He winked at me.

I walked into the cabin straight to my room. And found all my stuff are gone.

A/N:  Ha!. Rob? Gay? WTF... what do you think? Is he?

The truth about her past will be dropped soon. So hang in there. Any guesses on what happened to her?

Thanks for reading.

Love y'all.😘😘😘😘