Chapter 9 - Behind the Desk

"Woah!" Rob shouts and immediately shields his eyes. "You two should've locked the door before getting down with it dude."

"No man! It's not like that!" Gage hisses at his youngest brother. I'm still shocked and left speechless from Rob's assumptions. "Rachelle's hurt, Rob. She tripped in the woods and punctured her shoulder with a twig. We're just here because I was patching her up." Gage explains.

Rob slowly brings his hands down from his vision peeking at us foolishly and turns serious as he catches sight of my patched shoulder. "Oh okay, now I believe you."

Snoopy as Rob is, he asked about the gash as we head inside the cabin to start our day. Gage lent me a shirt from their room to cover me up. We entered the cabin and Kayne is already attending to guests heading out for a hike. He looks over to us and mouths "That's my shirt." with a wide grin.

I did not want to interrupt his transaction with the guests so I just shrugged and we head on to the cafe for some breakfast.

Lily prepared a sumptuous breakfast for us all. We savored the hearty breakfast together with the remaining days we have with Lily and Eric here in the cabin. After our meals, they head out to town to bid their friends goodbye since they have decided to leave after two days.

The cabin is quiet as I settled on the lobby couch resting my banged-up shoulder. Tag and Ron accompanied Lily and Eric to town and All I can hear are rustling in the kitchen, pretty sure is Gage, and slamming of the computer keyboard in the reception desk.

I looked over the desk and found Kayne's nose deep on the computer. "What're you up to?" I asked as I approach the desk.

"Just checking out ways to speed up your healing." For a moment I thought he was referring to my healing, my heart, my life as a whole. But then I realized it's just about my shoulder.

"Aaaannd, what do you suggest?" I asked, leaning a bit on the ledge. 

He looked at me moved his swivel chair and rolled over to me stopping inches away. "That you" his voice now so deep, his index finger taps my tummy, and I flinched a bit, "go up to your room," his fingers trail my sides to the hem of my shirt, or his shirt rather, "and change into something else."

I let out a breath I did not know I was holding. "Oh yeah! I forgot I'm still wearing this." I was about to turn around when suddenly he snakes his arms around me grabbing me by my ass.

He nestled my flushed body in between his legs, his face a breath away from my abdomen. "I want you to change into something else before I tear this off of you." he whispers sliding his hands inside his shirt. My eyes widened by his actions.

"Kayne," I whispered back. "What are you doing?" I feel a certain puddle pooling at my folds with his every caress.

"Damn Rachelle! You're the one doing something to me." He continues to fondle with my hot skin. "You just don't know what you're doing to me dressed in my shirt. Don't you?" He lifts up the shirt and found the waistband of my track pants. He gently tugs it down giving him a peek of my black lace panties.

I held on to his shoulder for balance. I should stop him instantly, someone might see us. But I can't. His touch is so pleasuring, it keeps me from thinking straight. I tried to stop him squeezing his shoulders as he kissed where my skin meets the lace. "Kayne." came out as a moan which only fueled him to go further.

He knelt down slowly and thoroughly tugged my pants to my ankles. His hands are now stroking my thighs up and down as he brushes feather kisses along the outline of my panties making me grip the ledge so hard. I closed my eyes as I feel my pulsing bud craving for contact.

Still, with the thin fabric as a barrier, he brushed his tongue on my bud making me squirm in pleasure. The sensation urged my legs to spread, giving more space for his next move.

I bit my lower lip so hard as his fingers slid the thin fabric covering my moist folds down my leg. I bit harder in anticipation. Kayne moves his head away taking a look at what I'm offering. "Mmm, just the way I remembered." He looked at me full of lust and just then, he pounced on my pussy like a hungry predator.

My hands covered my muffled screams of pleasure as he licked and sucked on my swollen clit. His hands knead on my ass bringing my pulsating cunt even closer to his mouth sending me to my peak.

I forgot all about my injury as I come undone with just his mouth.  I felt him lick clean all my juice just as I come down my high. I looked down at him and see a sexually satisfied Kayne. I did not even touch him. How is this possible?

I was about to thank him when the cabin doors open. I quickly turned around eyes wide in shock to find a couple coming through. Luckily, the reception area is quite high, shielding what is not to be exposed behind the desk.

I plastered a nervous smile towards the couple as I welcome them to the cabin. Kayne being naughty as he teases my thighs with his tongue as I entertain the couple. I gently nudge his groin with my foot to make him stop and hear him snicker to himself.

Kayne then lifts my panties back to place together with my track pants, just in time for me to assist the couple up to their room, leaving a playful sex dog behind.

A/N: Do you think Rachelle is slutty?

Hope not coz there's more...

I know this chapter is kinda short, but still steamy af.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for the reads and votes...

Love y'all😘😘😘