Relationships

Sehun woke up and was about to pull the beautiful creature beside into his embrace. His heart skipped a beat as he found nothing beside.

Sehun's lips curved as he laid back.
This was the first time someone went before him in a one night stand.

This creature was really something.
Last night was still clear in Sehun's mind, how the beautiful man had panted under him. How he had filled him up.
The pleasure and satisfaction was tingering in Sehun's heart.

But beautiful one night stands never last long.

He tidied up to find the man's shirt on the bed while his own was nowhere to be found.

He chuckled and wore the man's shirt before walking out of the room. He met the winemaker , staring at him.

"Nice night?" He smiled. His blond hair shining under the light.

"What's his name?" Sehun whispered.

"Well exact, nobody knows. But we called him Lu. " The winemaker put his arm on the counter, leaning against it.

"Lu..." Sehun said, slightly tasting the name.

"Better not dream much of him. He looks for preys some nights, and he never look back before." The winemaker smiled a bitter smile before resuming his work.

Never looks back. Sehun thought.

But he couldn't bear it. He somehow craved for his body.

Sehun drove to his office as he hummed his favourite song.

He just opened his door when a black hair man with a slender body and heavy eyeliner threw himself at him.

Sehun hugged him tight, inhaling the sweet scent of the man as he did.

"Sehun where have you been? I've been expecting you." The man said.

"Baek honey Im sorry. Got busy." Sehun said and kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

"I smell wine. You shouldn't drink much." Baekhyun frowned and pushed Sehun away.

"Sorry. But I needa get things of my mind. Work is stress." Sehun mumbled.

"Alright that's why Im here. To cheer you up! Love you." Baek tiptoed and kissed Sehun's lips before taking his hand into the office.

***

Luhan woke up to find Kris still there beside him, snoring slightly.

He smiled and sighed.
Maybe he's still here for you.
He thought.

Luhan bend down to kiss his forehead before shuffling down the bed for breakfast.

His head ached of the wine from yesterday. He stumbled a bit in his way.

Luhan found himself at his desk and frowned at his picture frames. There were three pictures he had loved the most.

One from years back, when they were about to graduate from university. Kris was hugging his waist from behind. His hair was long by then. Their smile was so pure..so innocent.

Another was when Kris changed. With his cocky hairstyle and funky clothes, while Luhan still wore his glasses.
Luhan was very tired back then. Kris had hid him from media. Ashamed of him maybe.. Luhan thought.

Last was the frequent one. Where Luhan looked much more of a badass than Kris. Luhan had his tight tees and creature like smile.

The last photo had the attractive Luhan in it. The one whose heart was stronger. Braver.

Luhan's lips thinned.

They've all changed. Not the young man they've once been before.

"Lu?" Kris croaked from behind.

Luhan woke from his daydream and hovered back towards Kris.

He leaned on him as Kris kissed him, savouring his taste slowly.

Luhan had his arms around Kris's neck as Kris hovered on him and kissed. Although Luhan was sore in every part of his body, he enjoyed that Kris was finally loving him like he was supposed to.

Maybe..he could make him stay by offering his body. He needed attention. He needed love.

Luhan was about to take Kris's shirt off when Kris put a hand on his.

They were both panting lightly and staring into one another's eyes.

"I got work today. Sorry babe." Kris murmured, loud enough for Luhan to hear.

"Oh. Go on then."
Luhan smiled but it couldn't hide his disappointment. He let go and sat up.

Kris smiled an apologizing smile at him and got up to wash himself, leaving luhan on the bed.

Luhan sat on the bed and sighed.
Never once a whole day.

"Im going babe. Maybe I can bring soup for your headache when I come back. Love you huh." Kris said and kissed Luhan before going.

"Okay. Love you too." Luhan mumbled.

He'll probably be enough pain if he waited for him to come back with soup. He huffed and went back in.

Luhan fetched today's newspaper and sat on the sofa . The title on the newspaper nearly made him vomit all his wine on his shirt.

" CEO OhSehun caught one night stand or dating with Famous Designer Lu?"

And most of all, those pictures of yesterday, with their naked body blurred was posted big on the newspaper.

Luhan held his head as his headache struck again.

Oh my god. How could I be so unfortunate.
Luhan murmured to himself.

Now what. The media would probably be swarming his house any minute now. He need to run.

Lay. Luhan thought.

He packed some clothes and dialed his number eagerly.

"Hello?" Lay's voice sounded.

"Hey Lay. I needa go to your house. Some back up." Luhan said anxiously.

"Oh well I've heard. Finally made some problems do ya. Come on." Lay sighed.

Luhan rushed to his ferarri and drove in full speed to Lay's house.

With a quick knock, the raven hair boy came to the door. He looked amused at how Luhan was handling this.
Lay helped Luhan put his things inside before dragging him for a talk.

"So..."

"Sorry. I didn't ...I didn't check."

"And I've told you to lay low. Especially with a CEO? Wow. Some luck you've got." Lay rolled his eyes.

"Some luck....." Luhan muttered.

"Told Kris yet?"

"He just went from my house."

Lay raised an eyebrow at this.
"We didn't get to do anything. Im tired... but Im going to stay at his house today so you ain't needa worry." Luhan said in a hurry.

"Nah it's alright to stay here." Lay said.

"Thinking it's a chance for us. So no thanks Lay. I really appreciate it." Luhan smiled at Lay and took his hands.

"You really are my best friend."

Lay chuckled and pulled Luhan in a tight hug.
"Brace yourself."

AYE THANKS FOR THE READS BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME :)

SAVE IT TO YR READS.