Life of a Different Man

Sounds of camera clicking furiously could be heard from all directions. The flashlights made Luhan dizzy and he could hardly see where the camera was.

His smile was stifted and his hands waving were sore. He was so tired and makeups sure covered his dark circles.

"Designer Lu. Please tell us about the next project!" A reporter screamed and attemped to stuff the microphone into Luhan's face.

Luhan coldly pushed the microphone aside and said.

"I am sorry but I would reveal it next time."

"Designer Lu!" The reporters were pushing rudely and Luhan couldn't stand it anymore. His pale face showed his fear of too many people.

Lay, his assistant a.k.a manager rushed forward in time to catch Luhan's panicking body. He smiled at the cameras and said politely.

" Im sorry but the project show meeting is over. Thank you."

The reporters were hailed by the guards as Lay shuffled back into the restroom with Luhan limping by his side.

"I think you had enough. You should rest until your next project. Im canceling everything next for a while." Lay huffled as his fingers tapped non stop on his phone.

"Whatever. I really hate crowds." Luhan murmured.

"I know right. That's why you should stay high and avoid crowds." Lay said.

"Mmh. " Luhan hummed as he unlocked his phone, tapping at it.

"No messages from him ? " Lay asked carefully.

Luhan sighed and threw his phone on the table.

"What did I expect? Surely enjoying in bed with some other girls."

"But it was your big day...." Lay whispered.

"I shouldn't expect much. " Luhan said and stood up to walk away.

The rest of the day was quiet as Luhan sat in his house. Luhan slept and studied his informations for his new project.

He glanced at the clock and his phone.

Still no messages. Nothing. And it's turning dark. He couldn't stand the hollow in his bungalow house and he intended to have some fun outside.

"Lay. Im going to Veyna. " Luhan said through the phone.

"You know you shouldn't go there often. You're hurting a lot of people." Lay's concerned voice sounded.

"They should understand what means by one night stand." Luhan whispered .

"Okay. Whatever but be back tomorrow." Lay said.

Luhan mumbled a bye and went out.

Driving his red ferarri, he arrived at a high class club nearby. Veyna.

It was meant for only rich person as it's price was high . It was hell of a difference with normal clubs. Without any loud booming musics and stupid beers.

Luhan wore a white button up long sleeves and tight black pants. You may think wearing long sleeves to a club is stupid, but despite Luhan's beauty and handsome face. It was more sexy than beautiful.

He stepped in and was immediately welcomed by the chauffeur there.

"Welcome again master Lu. An honour to have you here."

Luhan merely nodded and went to the winebar.

The winemaker, Newt , a blonde with nice body smiled at him and asked.

"Hey Lu. Cocktails?"

"Sure."

The cocktail arrived in a few seconds and Newt sat by to talk.

"Here for new targets again?"

"Yeap." Luhan said as his sight trailed back and forth around the club, searching for his prey.

Everytime he came, he always searched for preys and catched them obediently under his body.

And he never failed.

"You know Im still here for you." Newt whispered into Luhan's ears and he shuddered.

Luhan turned his head to Newt's ears and whispered softly back.

"You know I don't play with exs."

"Too bad." Newt huffed with a cheeky grin.

"You're gonna pay me a drink if I find a prey for you." Newt continued.

Luhan hesitated and raised his eyebrows but spoke.

"Deal."

Newt pointed at a tall young man with sharp jaws. Luhan fixed his hands under his jaws and thought.

That man was handsome. Very handsome and hot to be exact.

Luhan patted Newt's shoulder and smiled.

"Not bad. Drinks on me next time."

"Go for it." Newt laughed and gestured Luhan over.

***