Xiao Lu

"Thud thud...thud thud..."

"Come on Baek pick up the damn phone."
Sehun muttered to himself as he hurled himself out of his car to run to Baekhyun's apartment. His heart was racing. He was worried about Baekhyun but also scared of his reactions when he sees him.

He felt guilty for leaving Luhan when the boy seemed like he would collaspe any second. But Baekhyun was way weaker. He... He needed to know the truth. Before making any hasty decisions.

Knock. Once. Twice. Thrice.

And finally Baekhyun opened the door.
He stood there with puffy red eyes and a messed up hair. He looked like he just slept for two hundred years.

"Baek."
Sehun whispered as he pulled Baekhyun into his embrace. Baekhyun was neither surprised nor happy about his presence. He just stared into the great nothing and didnt even attempt to hug back.

"What are you doing here.."
Baekhyun whispered in a weak voice.

"You came to my office didn't you. And you brought my favourite chicken. Didnt you?"
Sehun asked desperately.

"So what if I did? Isnt today your date with the fashion designer?"
Baekhyun turned his head to avoid Sehun's gaze.

"I cancelled."

Baekhyun merely stared back at Sehun.

"So I assumed you two knew each other?"
Sehun whispered slowly. Not entirely sure if he could touch this topic.

Baekhyun gulped, forcing his tears to stay in his eyes. He took a deep breath and said.
"It was a long time ago. He was once my best friend. But he did something I would never forget. And I will never forgive him."

"What did he do?"

"I... I don't want to talk about it."
Baekhyun said. He had the pained expression that was once wore on Luhan's face when he was asked the same question.

Sehun nodded his head in respect for Baekhyun's privacy.

That's when Baekhyun suddenly looked up.
"When I said I would never forgive him. I meant it."
He stared straight into Sehun's eyes.

"Hun? I can't. I don't want to share you with him. You said you don't have feelings with him. Break it off. I don't want him in my life."

Tears roamed Baek's eyes as he searched Sehun's eyes desperately for an answer.

"I...."
Sehun stopped himself without knowing what to say. He had loved the both of them..

"Two days. You have two days to think it through if you have to break it off for your reputation or something. I need your answer. "
Baekhyun's gaze was so firm that Sehun felt guilty all of a sudden.

"Okay.."

"Good. I trust you."

Baekhyun's last words echoed in Sehun's mind and he wasn't sure if he could last another minute without breaking down from his mixed emotions.