New job new life

"I've been thinking..."
Luhan started as he spun around in his chair to face Sehun as he chewed on his pencil.
Now Luhan was constantly living from Lay's home to Sehun's home, mostly Sehun since his old home was probably messed up and he wasn't in the mood yet.
He was drawing his fashion line on his notebook as Sehun laid on his bed, watching a movie with his projector.

"Hmm?"
Sehun paused the movie immediately to look at Luhan thoughtfully.

"To have my own shop. I've been drawing too much fashion lines and the ideas kept popping up but I can only keep it in my notebook."
Luhan said as he spun again in his chair.

"Great I'll help create your own brand."
Sehun popped a sweet in his mouth and chewed as he grinned at Luhan.

"No. I meant my own small little shop."
Luhan said, pursing his lips.

"But what you gonna do with the little shop? We don't wanna waste all that talent on the little shop."
Sehun said and propped his elbows under his chin.

"I quit my job for a reason.. I don't want fame anymore. I wanna be free from the media. Creating a new brand will just bring it up again."
Luhan pouted, suddenly frustrated about the media topic.

Sehun thought for a minute, biting his lips as he thought.
"What about....you design for Chanyeol's company? He'll love to create a new brand for his fashion company. We'll just hide your name. And they won't trace it to me or you. The mysterious designer."
Sehun let out a chuckle as he said.

Luhan spun his head to look a Sehun with round deer eyes.
"Chanyeol owns a fashion company?!"

Sehun shook his head slightly before laughing.
"Duh he owns many more companies baby."

"More than you?"

"I only have one. Sorry to disappoint you. Well he took most from his family. You know, passed down jobs?"
Sehun twirled his fingers around his hair as he tilted his head.

"Woah."
Luhan breathed out his eyes sparkled.

"Woah? Well you're not welcome to leave me for him. You made your decision and you have to stay true to it!"
Sehun huffed as he sat up to the edge of his bed and crossed his arms together, looking a little mad.

"Im not?"
Luhan pouted as he pretended to be very disappointed at the fact that he was stuck with Sehun.

"You can't be serious Luhan."
Sehun widen his eyes as he stared at Luhan.

But Luhan merely smirked as he walked over and pushed Sehun down to the bed, surprising the younger as his back landed the soft material with Luhan hovering over him.

"Im not. I have a gorgeous, tall, sexy, intelligent, beautiful, breathtaking boyfriend. Why would I want all the other boys?"
Luhan whispered into his ears.

Sehun smiled and pulled him down for a kiss as he pressed his hands up Luhan's shirt.

Luhan pulled away after awhile and placed a hand on Sehun's chest.
"Nuh uh not now when Baekyeol are downstairs. By the way, I.... I wanted to go back to my house. To sort things out. Can you accompany me tomorrow?"

"Sure babe. I'll love to."
Sehun smiled lovingly with his eyes curved in a crescent moon before whispering.

"Just one more kiss."
And slammed his lips with Luhan's once more.

***

"It's so weird."
Baekhyun muttered as he clenched his fingers to Chanyeol's shirt as he leaned against him.

"What is?"
Chanyeol tilted his head down to watch him think.

"That I have a job but Im not even working."
Baekhyun muttered, somehow more to himself than to Chan.

But that only made Chanyeol chuckled.
"Well so do I bunny. "

Baek raised an eyebrow as he couldn't hide the smile in his face.
"Bunny? Seriously?"

"Yeah bunny."
Chanyeol smiled as he pecked Baek on the lips. Just a gentle one.

Baek pursed his lips somehow in a smile as he continued.
"No it's different. You're owners of companies. You have workers working for you. I... I have a place in my parent's company but I don't even actually work. And.. They don't even care if I worked."

Chan pretended to think as he spoke.
"Hmm. But that's good. No? You get money without even working."

"Yeah but Im thinking of doing actual work."

"Like what?"

"Like finding a job about music."

"That's great. But how?"
Chanyeol tilted his head to the left and pouted his lips.
Honestly he just want Baekhyun to lay at home while he worked for both of them.

"Well I did graduate from Berklee. I should stand a chance somewhere."

Chanyeol's eyeballs almost fell out as his jaw fell.
"Berklee? University of music?! Woah. Just woah. Wait a second. Why don't I know about this?"

Baekhyun only flushed a bright red as he said rather proud but embarrassingly.
"Well it was two years ago after all. I majored in piano performing and minored in singing."

Chanyeol was staring at the love of his life with a fascinating look.
He covered his eyes as he tried to keep his inner fangirl from squealing.

"What was that look Park Chan?"

Chanyeol made a peep from his hands as he whispered.
"My beautiful boyfriend is a professional pianist and singer! Oh my god Im so gonna start selling your autographs.."

That made Baekhyun laughed out loud.
"Please Channie. Im not working yet. Don't you remember?"

"Well you're so gonna get a job. I'll help you ask around. You're gonna have concerts and all that and Im gonna be your manager boyfriend!"
Chan couldn't help but squealed as he gave Baek another adoring peck on the cheeks.

"Woah what about a manager boyfriend?"
Sehun spoke as he walked down the stairs with Luhan.

Baekyeol turned towards them as Baekhyun flushed a light pink and waved his hands.
"Ahh it's nothing serious. You guys done being lovey dovey in your room?"

"Please Baekyeol? Talking about lovey dovey to us?"
Sehun said with a smirk on his face as he slightly nudged Luhan.

"Well I wanted to ask you Chanyeol. Erm if you have a place for me to work in your fashion company?"
Luhan blinked his eyes at Chan who simply laughed out loud.

Everybody was staring at Chanyeol but when he was done laughing, he merely waved his hand in the air.
"Don't be silly. I already reserved a place for you after I heard you quit your fashion designer job. Couldn't miss a talented designer could I? "

Luhan's jaw dropped as he rushed over to hug Chanyeol.
"Oh god thanks Chan! It means a lot to me!"

Chanyeol shuddered as he felt two pair of eyes burning into him as he patted Luhan in the back.
"It's just a hug. Bro? Bunny?"

"Bunny?!"
Voices sounded together in amusement as all eyes focused on a certain Baekhyun who was feeling his cheeks burned down to his neck.