This is not what I planned

After the encounter with Luhan, Sehun had unexpectedly buried himself into his job, ignoring everyone else including Baekhyun. He needed time to sort himself out, to think. And it was stressing him out so he was merely finding a spot to stand in his job, a place to forget all the troubles.

And so it ended up for Baekhyun to entertain himself every day in Sehun's house alone. He was jobless, but he had enough money for his lifetime. His parents left a company under his name and he didn't need to work at all.

But ofcourse he wasn't happy that his boyfriend claimed to be very busy and not in the mood for dating etc. If Baekhyun could pout more than he was now, he'll surely turn into a woody woodpecker.

Chanyeol felt bad for him though. He felt sorry for Baekhyun, for dating such a dickhead like his cousin. Seriously, did Baekhyun love Sehun that much? To pained himself again and again for him?

A pain strucked Chanyeol's heart without any reason. Seeing Baekhyun's emotionless, bored face made him felt bad in the chest. He wasn't sure why.

"Want anything to eat?"
Chanyeol asked gently as he approached the sofa, where Baekhyun was staring emotionless at the tv screen.

A small smile played itself on Baekhyun's lips as he answered.
"Well, couldn't risk you cutting yourself again, could I?"

Chanyeol chuckled as a warmth radiated in his heart at Baekhyun's words.
"I won't if you don't distract me like last time."

Speaking of last time, Baekhyun's seducing act to the almost kiss nearly killed Chanyeol with a heartattack. Well, his heart wouldn't stop racing at all.

Baekhyun smiled again before standing up and turning off the tv gracefully.
"I won't. I'll help you for real this time."

"Cool."
Chanyeol muttered as he watched Baekhyun gracefully glided into the kitchen, picking an apron by the door on his way.

How could he even walked like he was gliding through the air?
Stop wondering Chan.
He's driving you crazy.

"So shall we have pancakes?"
Baekhyun's voice sounded again as Chanyeol snapped back to reality.

"Sure. I'll do the doughs you cut the ingredients."
Chanyeol lips curled as he walked into the kitchen with a light heart.
He was aware that the boy in the kitchen was making him feel weird but he couldn't think more because it was totally wrong.

**
"Be careful Chan."
Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun's smirk in his words and he immediately felt his cheeks heat up as he protested.

" What exactly could've happen with dough?!"

A small yet soothing laugh escaped Baekhyun as he shrugged gently.
"I don't know do I? Im not you."

Chanyeol decided that he finally knew what Sehun meant by being with Baekhyun felt warm from the depth of your heart.

"I can assure you that absolutely nothing would happen."
Chanyeol said with a firm voice.

"I can assure you that absolutely nothing would happen."
Typical Baekhyun mimicked Chanyeol in a funny way as he continued chopping his veges.

"Stop it Baekkie."
Chanyeol failed to stop himself before the words tumbled out of his lips and he mentally face slapped himself for being so utterly stupid.

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing and glanced at Chanyeol.
"I like what you just called me."
He whispered.

Chanyeol's body and mind wasn't coordinating properly as his body moved by himself while his mind screamed for him to stop.

He moved over and pinned Baekhyun to the kitchen counter.
"What? Baekkie?"
He whispered back.

Stop it Chanyeol.
But he just flirted with you.
He must be feeling lonely because Sehun wasn't here!
But I like it.
He's going to hurt you.
Why?
Because you seemed to be falling for him.
No what are you saying. We're just playing.

And he blocked himself from his screaming mind as he heard Baekhyun chuckled.
"Yeah. Channie."

Just a single word made Chanyeol's mind wild, especially when he hissed the last word. It kept on replaying in Chanyeol's mind and he couldn't get enough.

"Say it again."
He demanded.

"Channie."
Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun's lips moved as he whispered his name slow motioned. Without realizing, Baekhyun's lips seemed to become nearer as his head leaned in to Baekhyun.

But just before they touched, a loud crash sounded and he felt small prickles at his feet. They jumped apart just to see Sehun standing at the kitchen entrance with his hand in the air and broken glasses on the floor.

"Sehun.."
Baekhyun whispered, his eyes wide open.

"Bro it's not what it looks like."
Chanyeol said when he knew it was probably a lie and it is what it looks like.

But Sehun only breathed heavily like he was suffocating on the oxygen he was taking in and if looks could kill, Chanyeol could feel daggers on his body. Nobody spoke a word then as Sehun finally threw his bag on the ground hard and stormed away to his room.

Chanyeol heard a sob from Baekhyun before watching the boy run after his boyfriend. He watched him as he stepped on all the glasses as he ran, not even uttering a word as pain seeped through the boy. But he didn't bother as he disappeared from the kitchen.

Chanyeol felt his legs gave himself away as he kneeled down at the floor, burying his head into his hands.
Could things get any worse?

Could his plan backfired even more?

Would Baekhyun and Sehun finally hate him?

But most of all, did he enjoy Baek's company even if he had a boyfriend?

Unfortunately yes.

A damn hell much.