Explanation

Luhan ran out of the building just in time to collide his body with a familiar tall one.

It was a strong one and so the two of them fell to the group with a big thud. Fortunately Sehun caught himself by his butt , not his backside or else serious problems may occur.

"Sehun?"
Luhan said and anxiously searched his body for any sign of discomfort.

"Lu Im okay. Just.. Who are you running after? Didn't I tell you I was on my way?"
Sehun soothed the pale boy and helped him stand on his woobly legs.

"I...I swore he is Hyunnie. "
Luhan whispered.

"Who is Hyunnie? Did someone enter my office?"
Sehun questioned curiously.

"Yes. He...he is my childhood friend."
Luhan's voice cracked as he said the last words.

"Did.. Something bad happened between the two of you?"
Sehun asked, considering the bad run away they just had.

Luhan took a deep breath and whispered after a few minutes.
"I can't talk about this right now."
His face was pale white and he looked so vulnerable right now.

"Oh okay we won't if you dont want to. Come on let's go in."
Sehun gently placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder as he guided him inside his office.

Luhan's lips were trembling and he kept muttering something Sehun could not hear. This was the first time Luhan had seemed so vulnerable to Sehun. He was always the cocky one and Sehun was yet to accept this side of Luhan.

Sehun stopped in his steps as he saw the fallen bag of fried chicken on the floor. Only one person in this world besides his family knew he loved this fried chicken brand.

"Did Baekhyun come here just now?"
He whispered , still staring at the food.

It took seconds for Luhan to answer but the look on his face was like he suddenly understood something. He turned to look at Sehun as he said.
"Baekhyun.. was Hyunnie?"

And they both stared at each other with wide eyes, unable to believe what had just happened.
"Im so sorry Luhan. I think I should cancel today. I gotta go check on Baek."

Sehun threw his words at Luhan before giving him a peck on the cheeks. He rushed out of the office , leaving Luhan still standing there.

The mixed emotions going on inside Luhan was making him explode.
The shock when he realized Sehun was dating his long lost childhood friend all along.
The jealousy as Sehun raced out for Baekhyun.
And.... Many he could not even put a label on it.

Hyunnie..

A pang of sadness erupted inside him as a tear escaped. He reluctantly wiped it off as he went over to pick up the bag of food. Luckily it wasnt upset so Luhan put it on Sehun's table.

And then he walked out of the office without looking back.