Free me

Luhan was still immersed in his drawings when his phone rang, playing a famous boyband, Exo's Call me Baby.
He had been getting ideas in his drawing and he had almost finished a fashion line. Pity was he wasn't a fashion designer any longer.

Luhan had been thinking of opening a store of his own when he was surprised by his own phone ringing.
He felt his heart stopped as he stared at the phone ringer contact name.
His finger twitched as they hovered on top of the touch screen phone as he hesitated whether or not to answer it.

Finally he pressed the answer button and held his phone gently to his ear, fearing the voice he would hear through it.

After a moment of silence, Luhan was about to think that this was just an accidental call when a familiar deep voice sounded.

"Luhan."
His name had sounded so pleasurable in his voice. Luhan felt a shivering tingle down his spine as he took in the voice saying his name.

"Yeah?"
Luhan whispered with a weak voice.

"Can we talk?"

A moment of hesitation.
"Sure."

"Great open the door."

Luhan raised an eyebrow as he quickly stumbled down the stairs to reach the door. Lay had went on a vacation so Luhan had the house to himself.

The door opened to reveal a fair young man by the name, Sehun.
Luhan felt his breathing hitched as he took in the view of Sehun wearing his suit and his hair so handsomely styled.

"How?"
Luhan choked. His voice seemed to have stuck in his throat as he saw Sehun.

Sehun smiled and let himself in, gently slamming the door shut before saying.
"I asked Lay. He told me you will be at his home by yourself."

Luhan nodded.
"What do you want to talk about?"

Sehun shook his head before walking around.
"Not until your room."

And Luhan led the way upstairs. He couldn't help but feel weird in this situation. Why? Was Sehun going to ask about Chanyeol or..
They felt weird after so long of not talking to each other. Though Sehun's scent still warmed the depth of Luhan's heart.

"So.."
Luhan hummed as he closed the door.
But then he was startled when warm arms turned him to have his back on the door and a familiar cologne scent overwhelmed him as he felt two arms on the side of his head, pinning him towards the wall.

"What the hell was that with Chanyeol?"
Sehun spoke, warm breath on Luhan's face.

Luhan didn't dare to look up into his eyes and he just remained silence, pursing his lips.
"You two were lying wasn't it? To make me feel worse? When did you guys start ganging up on me? What about your so called Kris? What about your career? What the fuck was all of this!"
Sehun shouted in one breath. Luhan lowered his head more as he felt the other panting and trembling as he hulfed another breath.

"I- I have so many questions to ask you. Please. Just tell me."
Sehun's voice broke as he whispered.

Luhan saw drops of tear falling to the ground and he felt his own heart clenched at the sight.
It was all his fault. He had made a big mess by rejecting Sehun and then not explaining anything to him while he made his comeback.

Luhan clenched his fists one more time before leaning up. He took a deep breath and snaked his hands up Sehun's hair, pulling the other forward, slamming their lips together.

And then he felt fireworks. It was Sehun all along. And he wondered if the other felt the same.
Luhan kissed Sehun so passionately as he let his feelings roamed free.

The other had froze at first but then placed his hands on the side of Luhan's waist, bringing him forward for more.

Luhan could feel tears coming out from his eyes as frustration and desperation escaped him. He could feel wet tears streaming down and he wondered whose tears was that.

Minutes went by when Luhan finally pulled away for air. He pressed their foreheads together as they panted for oxygen.
Luhan closed his eyes, trying to savour this moment right here, trying to find answers to this reaction.

"Im sorry. I love you. Kris was a big mistake and so was Chanyeol."

Luhan whispered as his tears fell.

Warm fingers slithered up his cheeks and gently wiped away Luhan's tears.
"It's okay. I love you too."

Luhan looked up to stare into Sehun's eyes. He could see himself in the reflections. So vulnerable.

"What about Baekhyun?"

The answer he dreaded seemed to fly itself out of Sehun's lips.
"I- I can't leave him."

And that was when Sehun felt strong arms pushed at him hard.
Luhan was looking at the ground with his lips pursed, trying to hold in his tears.

"Then sort yourself out."
He spat.

"Luhan.."
Sehun whispered as he tried to hold him in his arms again.

"No."
Luhan pushed them away as he continued.
"You can't have feelings and be with two person. It's not right. I sorted out mine and it's time for your decision."

Sehun could feel his heart break as he felt Luhan's glare like daggers to his body.
"I-"

"Get out. Come back when you know what you're doing."
Luhan said before pushing Sehun out of his room and down the stairs.

Not after Sehun reached the door when he turned back and whispered his last sentence.

"I'll come back. I promise."