Unexpected double date

Luhan took a deep breath and fixed his tie once again before entering the high class restaurant. Chanyeol had invited him for a date, just a simple dinner date and he agreed to come.

"Mr Park's?"
The waitress asked.

Luhan merely nodded as he stepped inside the restaurant and followed the waitress as she lead the way to their special room.

As they arrived , Luhan was awed by the soothing atmosphere of the room. There laid a table for four and Chanyeol was smiling as he stood beside the table.

He bowed slightly as he gestured Luhan to a seat. Chanyeol pulled a chair for Luhan and whispered in his ear as he pushed it back in for him.
"Hi."

"Hi." Luhan whispered back as Chanyeol settled down opposite him.

Luhan looked around before asking.
"Are there more person?"

Chanyeol took a sip from his wine before smile mysteriously.
"You'll see. It's in the plan."

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but did not question further.

Just then, the door to the room was opened and in came two more person, walking hand in hand. One was taller while the other was slightly skinnier.

Sehun and Baekhyun.

Luhan felt his heart stopped right there that moment as he watched them entered the room.
This is so not part of the plan.

He couldn't face the two of them. Not now.
Luhan turned his head to Chanyeol with his eyes wide. He wanted to shout at him for not telling him anything at all but his voice was trapped in his throat. He only looked like a fish gaping for air as he attempted to speak but fail.

On the other hand, two of the other guest froze too. Both eyes wide as Sehun stared at Luhan as if he had dreamt about him or was currently hallucinating. Baekhyun was staring with shock and a mixture of disbelief and anger. He pointed his hand to Luhan as he too couldn't find his own voice.

Chanyeol on the other hand, as clueless as he was, put out both his hands as he spoke.
"Ah Sehun, you're here with Baekhyun. Come sit! And Baek, this is my boyfriend, Lu-"
And he stopped as he saw Luhan's bewildered face at him. He gulped unknowingly.
Did I do something wrong?

Baekhyun suddenly regained his senses and charged forward, grabbing Luhan by the collar. Not that Luhan couldn't resist, but he was too shock to do it.
Chanyeol and Sehun both moved forward to stop them but Baekhyun spoke first.

"You! Why do I see you everywhere nowadays? Haven't you cause enough trouble?"
Baekhyun shouted as he shook Luhan's collar. Tears spilled from his face as he spoke.

"I-"
Luhan struggled to defend himself.

"Stop it what's going-"
Chanyeol said as both him and Sehun dragged the both of them away from each other.

"Don't you dare speak to me. Who are you planning to kill today, you-"
Everyone sucked in a breath as Baekhyun hesitantly breathed out the word.
"Bitch."
It was very soft like a whisper but everyone in the room heard it. So many hatred in one sentence.

Baekhyun seemed to feel equally horrified as Luhan to what he had just said. It wasn't on purpose but it seemed to rush out without a second thought.

It seemed like time had froze as everyone stood like an ice statue. Chanyeol and Sehun unable to process what had just happen. Baekhyun with a hand over his mouth.
And Luhan whose head had dropped to the ground with his eyes fixated on the marble floor.

Finally Luhan rushed out of the room without a word. Everyone's eyes followed his movement as he went.
And suddenly they all snapped back to reality as Baekhyun's legs gave away and he fell to the ground.