Epilogue

***
Luhan wasn't sure if his head was heavier or his heart was more likely to leap out of his chest. As he stared into the mirror, all he sees is a man dressed in his wedding suit and flowers in his breast pocket fidgeting and pacing.

He was sweating hard and Luhan thought he was starting to smell too.
As he reached to grab his cologne, a hand stopped him.

"Luhan, you sprayed too much."
Lay said gently as he placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder.

"Aish but I think I smell of sweat."
Luhan closed his eyes, trying to ease out all his worries.

Lay leaned in a took a sniff around his body before saying.
"You smell fine. Now please stop fidgeting with your hair, that's getting messier. Now sit down and let me do it back."

Luhan lifelessly slumped onto his chair as Lay reached for the hair spray to style it back.
"It's your wedding later! Although it's normal for a panic attack but you're having it too long! Take it easy."

Luhan continued to fidget his fingers instead and said.
"Im so nervous. And excited at the same time."

And suddenly the door burst open, revealing a certain petit boy who was also dressed in the wedding suit and he held a rose in his hand.
"Luhan! Sehun told me to give you this and to tell you to stop panicking so he will stop too."

Luhan took the rose from Baekhyun's hand and smiled.
"Thanks Hyunnie."

Baek smiled at him, but it looked uneasy too because apparently he was also having a nerve wreck.
"Ugh I think my voice is going to crack later."

"It's gonna be fine Baek. I think I am going to have trembling fingers later."
Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he said so.

"Oh. You two's surprise performance?"
Lay laughed and winked at them.
"You're gonna do fine. You both are so talented! "

"Thanks Lay."
Both of them chanted together.

"Now now it's about time."
Lay clapped his hands together as he ignored the horrified look from the two wedding grooms.

***

Audiences filled the seats of the church as the priest and the grooms prepared for the wedding. It was only a small wedding with their friends and families.

Chanyeol was taking a lot of deep breaths as Sehun wouldn't stop fidgeting his fingers too. As both of them raised their heads and their eyes met, they would give a weak smile to each other and continue what they were doing.

"Now please be seated, the wedding is starting."
The priest said, making Chan and Sehun not feeling any better at all.

After all the audiences sat down, the priest finally said.
"Now let's welcome the groom and the groom!"

Sehun felt a pang in his chest as he thought about what ifs.
What if Luhan ran away?
What if the door opened and it was empty?
What if he doesn't love me anymore?
What if we weren't ready?
What if....

And the door was opened, making both the grooms waiting dropped their jaws as they stared at the front.
Sehun was expecting both the other grooms to be holding a flower or something with their fathers as they walked down the aisle.

But no.

There revealed a grand piano and the love of his life was sitting on it and playing it while Baek was singing.

Actually singing.

He looked over to see Chanyeol about to pass out.
He was no better to be honest.

Luhan had never played to him and Baek had ever sang to Chan. First times in the wedding.

And everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Need you by my side.

Baek's voice was angelic, Sehun had to admit. But Luhan's piano was absolute.

Now Sehun didn't even realise that he was crying.
Yes. The mighty CEO Oh sehun was actually tearing up.

He didn't care as he let his tears dropped. It was a miracle. He was so lucky to have Luhan. After so long they had been together after so much obstacles they had to cross, they're finally here now.

After Baek sang, at the last verse, Luhan stood up and continued the verse before both of them harmonised in the end, completely taking Sehun and Chanyeol's soul.

Need you by my side.

Yes, I need you too.
Sehun thought as he watched both of them bowed and linked hands with Baek's father and Luhan's mother as they walked down the aisle.

Luhan was smiling brightly while Baek was on verge of tears as he met eyes with a teary Chanyeol as well.
As Sehun watched his love approached him, he felt warm hands on his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

"Take care of my baby."
Mrs Lu said and Sehun could only nod vigorously. She passed Luhan to him and Sehun could feel Luhan's lips on his cheeks as he whispered into his ear.

"Such a crybaby my husband."

"Shut up."
Sehun quietly snickered back as he wiped his tears away.

As the priest blabbered away, Sehun was staring at Luhan the whole time, not even paying attention until the "I do's" and the ring passing.

Luhan was smiling with tears in his eyes as Sehun put the ring on his finger and he slipped Sehun's on his.

"You may kiss your groom."
And Sehun had nothing more he could look forward too than this as he leaned down and captured Luhan's lips in his own.

The taste he would never ever get tired of.
The feeling of Luhan tugging at his hair that turned him on every single time.

He felt Luhan smiling into the kiss as he heard audiences cheered and whistled.

Finally Sehun took Luhan bridled style as he ran out of the door, following by Chanyeol and Baek, and also the whole audiences.

Pictures were taken and congratulations greetings were given. It was a splendid day as all of them sat on the tables and enjoyed their lunch.

All of them silenced as they heard Lay cleared his throat. Luhan giggled as he watched his best man entered the small stage and nervously held the microphone.

"Hi everyone. I'll be both their best men today and I am hereby giving a speech about how this two loving couples deserved to be with each other. Luhan, my best friend and brother..."

And Sehun noticed that Luhan was already wiping tears from his eyes.
He chuckled as he leaned in to whisper.

"Who's the crybaby now?"

Earning a gasp and a slap at his shoulder, Sehun still snaked his arms around Luhan's waist, resting his head on his shoulders.

"I love you and I meant it. I can't be any luckier."
Sehun whispered huskily , breathing air into Luhan's ears, making the older shuddered.

"I love you too. And I will keep loving you until death do us apart."
Luhan said back in between sobs.

Sehun was about to say something before his voice was drowned by Lay shouting.

"Toast to the groom, groom , groom and groom!"

And the whole audiences cheered as they clanged their wineglasses together, sincerely blessing the two couples who very much were made for each other.

***

The End!