Baek

Baekhyun literally ran home. I meant Chanyeol's home which he could probably call home now since he had been spending so much time there.

He's good in running without spilling things. It's something he was proud of, aside singing ofcourse.

He was panting so heavily when he arrived at the door bell. Baek had a spare key but he purposely rang the doorbell so Chanyeol could come get it for him.

As expected, the door swung opened, revealing a tall man, with messed up hair and was still rubbing at his eyes.
"Morning Baek."
Chanyeol spoke in his husky voice and yawned.

Baekhyun unvoluntarily shuddered as Chanyeol's voice travelled down his eardrums. He smiled slightly as he held out his coffee , saying.
"It's not exactly morning Chan. It's already 11. Are you still sleeping?"

Chanyeol smiled his toothy smile before taking the coffee from Baekhyun.
Their fingertips touched and Baek could feel warmth down his spine.
"Nah. I woke up but I was waiting for you and I fell asleep again. Thanks for the coffee by the way. Didn't expect that."

Baek chuckled in an apologetic way as he pointed to the coffee.
"Well I kinda lose track of time and it got quite cold.."

Chanyeol took Baek by surprise when he grabbed his free hand and laced his fingers with Baek's, lightly tugging him inside. Chanyeol made sure to turn his face away from Baek as he felt his cheeks burned and said.
"It's okay. Coffee don't matter. You matter."

Baek shivered again. He felt so weird and bubbly. His face was literally burning but his body kept shivering like someone blowed cold air down his back.

Chan was holding his hand. He was finally making a move.

Baek's heart was racing frantically as he followed Chanyeol inside. Unconsciously, he gently squeezed Chanyeol's hand, liking the way it felt against his own.
So warm and safe.

Chanyeol pulled them to the kitchen and set the cups of coffee down on the counter. He took two microwave safety cups and poured the coffees in before placing it into the microwave.

Chanyeol did it all with one hand and the other still holding on firmly with Baek's.

He was humming when he set the timer to the microwave.
"We'll come back later don't you think?"
He said gently.

Baekhyun merely nodded, still stunned by Chanyeol's charm. He couldn't bring himself to smile or anything. He was nervous and his heart kept skipping a beat or two when Chan looked back at him.

He followed Chan to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Baek noticed that the tv was already turned on with the new movie he wanted to see.
"Me before you."

"Chan.."
Baek whispered gently.

Chanyeol only smiled before saying.
"Isn't this what you wanted to see? I ordered it overseas since it was not yet on the cinemas."

He gently let go of Baek's hand before leaning in to kiss Baek's forehead.
"Hold on. Be back with our coffees."

And Baekhyun had never been so dazed in his whole life. Is this a dream or something? Why was Chan suddenly acting like this? Not that Baek disliked it.

It's just, Chan never kissed him before and it tingled when he kissed his forehead just now. Chanyeol's lips were so soft and warm.

Baek touched his forehead gently but quickly retracted his hand when Chanyeol came back with their hot coffees.
His heart raced even more.
What is he gonna say?

Chanyeol placed it on their drink stand before sitting back on the sofa and playing the movie.
He leaned in to Baekhyun without hesitating and scooped him in his arms.

Baek let out a quiet yelp when he felt himself practically on Chan's legs and his head closed to his chest.
He could feel his heartbeat racing too.
Guess someone was nervous too.

Baek thought as he leaned in to rest his head on Chanyeol's chest.

Eventhough it was Baek's movie, he couldn't quite concentrate with Chanyeol breathing down his head and neck, tingling his sensations.

Not until the movie ended when Baek finally pulled away to look at Chanyeol.
"He could have stayed."
He whispered.

Chanyeol chuckled, sending deep rumbles down his chest.
"Well nobody could really understand what he was suffering inside. It's his own decision."

"But I won't want the one that I love be gone."
Baek looked down, feeling tears coming up and his eyelashes brushing against each other.

He felt it. Chanyeol's breath as he whispered so closely.
"I won't be gone. I promise."

And their lips met.
Baek let out a gasp as he felt butterflies exploding in his lower abdomen.
It's real. They really felt like butterflies.

Baek wanted him so much. He wanted to taste him so much. Tell him that he made his heart go mad and made fireworks explode in his head.

Unconsciously, Baek crept his hands up Chanyeol's hair, tangling them as he pulled him closer. Chanyeol kept kissing him gently, like Baek was something precious and he ought not break it.
Baek gasped again as he felt Chanyeol's cold hands crept to his waist and pulled up a little bit of his sweat shirt.

It's different.
Sehun treated him like glass.
Chanyeol treated him like a queen.
Precious but unbreakable.

Finally they pulled away for air and Baekhyun refused to loosen his grip on Chanyeol's hair as their foreheads leaned on each other.
Both of them were panting a little.

Nobody said a word until Chanyeol whispered.
"Breathtaking."

"What?"
Baekhyun stared up into his twinkling eyes.

"You are indeed breathtaking Byun Baekhyun."
Chanyeol tried again, still whispering.
He was staring back at Baekhyun with a very fascinated look. Like he found a beautiful diamond in a museum.

Baek chuckled. He couldn't resist.
Being around Chanyeol just planted a smile on his face he couldn't even wipe off.
"So are you."
He whispered back, still smiling.

Chanyeol gave him another quick peck before whispering.
"So Baek, would you have the honour to be my Louisa Clark?"

Baek accidentally rolled his eyes and laughed out loud as he said before slamming his lips once more to Chanyeol's.
"No, but I'll be your Juliet."

A/N: so much fluff in this one I kennot 🙄😝