Mr Smiley Dimples

Baekhyun was missing Sehun like crazy. He was trying hard to stay mad at him but he simple missed him. He was so hurt but he still wanted to see his handsome face again.

Baek unlocked Sehun's office door with his spare key and entered the empty office. He sighed in slight disappointment. He was the CEO. He was busy. He still cared about you.

Baek thought.

He slided his fingers along the smooth matt table of Sehun's office. He loved it.

Sehun had choose this for him. So he could come sit whenever he like and felt safe.

Baek sat on the big chair and turned around and around in the chair.

He'll probably just play the computer or something until he comes back.

He thought.

But unexpectedly Baek felt tired. His body was getting weaker. He had always been weak since young. Easy to fall sick, easy to get invaded by bacterias.

He started dozing off the chair when he heard the door clicked.

Back assumed it was Sehun but he couldn't see because he had his back to the door.

"Sehun?" A deep voice sounded.

Nope, not Sehun. Baekhyun thought and whirled around in shock.

At the door was a tall man with a handsome face. He was wearing some very nerd-looking spectacles but unexpectedly it brings out the elegance of his face structure. He seemed to look shock too.

"You are?" The soothing voice said again.

" Oh. Im Sehun's boyfriend. He's not in for this moment. Can I ask who you are?"

"Boyfriend I see? Baek something was it? He used to tell me but I forgot. Sorry. Im his dear cousin. You can call me Chanyeol."

Chanyeol held out his hand and Baekhyun took it.

"It's Baekhyun."

"Nice name." Chanyeol grinned. There was two cute dimples on his cheeks.

"Uh thanks." Baek didn't know why but he was in such a daze. This cousin was kind of nice.. He thought and blushed.

Ohgod Baek, stop.

"Uh you want some coffee?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh ya if you don't mind. Thanks." Chanyeol smiled again and sat down at one of the guest seats.

"There you are." Baek put it down on the table after a few minutes.

Chanyeol was looking at some files on the table and his nose scrunched up in a kind of cute way. Baek didn't even realise he was staring when Chanyeol talked.

"So, that brat left you here boring yourself to hell eh?"

He placed his hands under his chin and stared at Baek with his huge bright eyes.

"No.. uh..Im just coming for a visit without calling. He's probably at work."

Baek said.

"Saw the newspapers?"

"Uh yeah.."

Chanyeol merely nodded in silence.

"It's just a mistake." Baek blurted out when he realised how desperate he looked in this relationship.

"It's okay. This is the problem between the two of you. I have no right to judge. I just hoped you two are okay yeah?"

Channel's eyes twinkled and he laughed.

"Besides he wouldn't be giving up on a gorgeous man like you. Not yet."

Back seemed to blushed at the word 'gorgeous' but he just laughed.

"I hope so."