Having my own

Luhan yawned as he stretched from under Sehun's office desk. In the process, he accidentally kicked Sehun in the toe, making the other jumped a little as he winced in pain.

"Are you alright, sir?"
Sehun's secretary asked as he watched Sehun's eyebrows scrunched up.

"Yeah Im alright. If you're done with the report you may hand it in and we'll have a meeting."
Sehun waved his hands in the air as he talked, trying to ignore the pain in his toe.

"Absolutely sir."
The worker bowed as he exited Sehun's office.

That's when Sehun slumped back into the chair and sighed as he grumbled.
"What the hell was that Luhan?"

A chuckle could be heard from under the table as Luhan popped his head out.
"You insisted to take off your shoes so I can do a massage."

"But still, what kind of CEO hides their boyfriend under their table?"
Sehun groaned as he rubbed his temples.

"Duh you. To keep you energetic. And Im bored!"
Luhan whined as he hopped out from the desk and sat with his legs stretched out on the floor.

Sehun sighed and stared at Luhan , who was doing his shoelaces.
A smile crept up his face as he looked at him lovingly.
His boyfriend. Luhan.
It just sounded so good together.

"Then you might as well keep me entertained. It's your job."
Sehun said, opening his arms wide.

Luhan smirked as he stood up and walked towards Sehun. He sat on Sehun's legs and crawled up to lean against him.

He could feel his heartbeat against his ears as he leaned against his chest. Luhan couldn't resist the urge and traced his fingers from Sehun's chest, traveling downwards.

He heard Sehun's sharp breath as his fingers reached the front of his pants.
A side smirk crept on Luhan's lips as he pressed down in circles on the slight bulge.
Sehun's breath was turning heavier as he kept gasping whenever Luhan did a circle.

Before he could continue, Luhan felt a hand on his fingers, stopping his actions.
"I..Im so not getting a hard on in my office room."

"But you already did."
Luhan pointed at the visible budge as he spoke innocently.

"Fuck."
Sehun cursed as he arched his back and rocked his hips against Luhan's fingers.

"You want more don't you? Might as well get rid of it now before any of your workers walk in on us."
Luhan whispered seductively as he blowed into Sehun's neck, making him shudder.

"Yeah."
Sehun breathed out as be rocked his hips again, urging Luhan to continue, but the older won't budged.

"What is it?"

"More. I want more , Luhan."
Sehun pleaded and Luhan was so turned on whenever Sehun speak his full name in such pleasurable ways.

"Yes my lord."
Luhan smirked as he pressed his palm into the front of Sehun's pants, putting pressure as he rubbed it harder and harder.

It wasn't enough. Sehun was panting and still rocking his hips against his hand.

Finally Luhan just turned to face Sehun as he sat on his crouch, moving his own hips to rock against Sehun's budge.
Sehun gasped again as Luhan pressed his forehead against his, hands on his shoulders as he rode him.

Hips against hips.
Ass against crouch.

Luhan was rocking in circles as Sehun kept thrusting upwards for more friction.
The fact that they were still fully clothed from head to toe just created more friction on both their crouches.