You are no better

Here's a double! Enjoy :) Comment if you like doubles! Hurrahhhhhh

"Luhan, your mum is here."
Lay said as he opened the door to him and Luhan's shared room.

It was the next day since Lay called Luhan's mum to come and she did.

Luhan raised his head as he watched a tall woman walked in, wearing expensive clothes and a big lady hat.
He nodded his head as Lay exited the room, leaving the woman with Luhan.

She put down her bag on Luhan's desk as she observed him, waiting for him to speak .

"Hi mum."
Luhan said.

The woman was clearly not pleased with what Luhan just said.
"I came all the way here so just spill it out."

Luhan looked down as he said.
"I met Baekhyun again."

His mum looked shocked at the news as her eyes widen.
"Baekhyun? Your neighbour Hyunnie?"

"Yeah."

"How was he? How did you meet him?"

"He was still furious with me. We weren't on good terms. He was my lover's boyfriend."

Luhan's mum squinted her eyes at Luhan as she took in all his words at once.
"You two sure have some weird connections linking both of you together in weird ways. Now this is very bad."

"Yeah. I don't know what to do."
Luhan sighed in frustration.

"It probably would be hard for him to forgive you. It was technically some of your fault in the past eventhough the polices made it their fault as they were drunk. You should cut your connections with him. Make him less suffering."
His mum calmly said.

"Like your father. When I discovered him having an affair and stealing all our money for that girl. I let go eventhough I love him very much. It was a disaster back then. You knew it. But now I have found the true love of my life. Maybe you could find yours somewhere else. "

"And abandoned your own child for that family. Both of you."
Luhan whispered.

His mum looked furious as she said.
"Abandoned you? I never abandon you! Didn't I send money for you once a month?"

"I don't need money! I need someone to be my family. To cook for me. To take care of me. To be with me. Not face time once a year!"
Luhan said as he paced the room in an anxious way.

Luhan's mum pursed her lips as her gaze softened.
"Honey. Don't blame me. You know Lily and Blaze needs my love. I need to take care of them."

"Like I don't need your love."
Luhan whispered.

Luhan's mum heard it but she pretended that she did not hear it as she fumbled for her phone.
"Look Luhan I gave you advice. And I really needed to go. Remember what I said. And also I love you honey."

And she took a call as she hurridly exited the room, leaving Luhan staring at the door in disbelief.

Nobody ever loved me.
They were all lying.

He swallowed in a tear as he took out his notebook and begun to draw.
To distract himself from all those thoughts perhaps.

***

Chanyeol opened the door to Sehun's house as he reached home. It still distracted his mind about the fact that he did something very stupid few days ago. It was all his fault.

As he took off his shoes and stepped in, he found Baekhyun sitting on the sofa by himself.

"Baekhyun.. Where's Sehun?"
Chanyeol softly asked.

"He went to work. Don't bother me. I just wanted to distract myself so I came. I'll entertain myself if you don't mind."
Baekhyun said without looking at Chanyeol.

"I don't mind. But can I make you something? Im going to eat something too so it wouldn't be a bother."

"Sure. I'll have what you're having. Thanks a lot, Channie."

Chanyeol froze at the nickname. It was a new kind of tingling feeling as the name rolled out of Baekhyun's tongue. Baekhyun didn't seem to notice his slip of tongue as his gaze continued to glue on the screen of the tv.

Chanyeol blinked a few times as he tried to sort out what had just happened.
You're over reacting you beast. He didn't even blink.

He shrugged as he went on to the kitchen to prepare lunch. After viewing the ingredients in the fridge, he decided on Bibimbap for lunch since it was his special too.

As he chopped the vegetables, a voice sounded from the back.
"Need some help?"

And that's when Chanyeol's mind drifted away and he felt a pain in his left thumb, feeling something sticky flow out of his finger.
"Oh dear."
The voice sounded again as the owner of the voice ran out and came back after a second with a cloth and plaster.

Gentle hands grabbed Chanyeol's as Baekhyun dabbed his thumb dry of blood. Chanyeol's eyes widen at the view of Baekhyun so closeby. His hair was practically tickling Chanyeol's nose.

Butterflies seemed to collide with each other in Chanyeol's stomach and he felt weird.
Butterflies? What the fuck was that?"
Chanyeol thought.

"Never thought you'll lose attention just like that. Be careful next time giant."
Baekhyun said as he finished up his touch with the plaster.

Giant?
Chanyeol felt another warm feeling in his stomach and he quickly shook them away.

"But you walk like a mouse, how could I not be frightened by your sudden voice?"
Chanyeol said but it turned out like a whisper as he locked his hands on two sides of Baekhyun on the table.
He mentally cursed himself but his body seemed to have function on its own.

Baekhyun looked up at him and his eyes widen at the sudden distance between them. But his gaze slowly softened after that as he whispered back.
"But it's still not my fault."

At the last word he leaned in a little but not enough for them to touch before gently prying Chanyeol's hand away before gracefully exiting the kitchen.

Chanyeol was not in his right mind. He was left utterly speechless.
What the fuck was that?

Why the fuck did I feel so good?