Can't keep my hands to myself

[ Breaking news : Famous designer Lu has broken up with CEO Sehun ]

Luhan hastily threw the newspaper into his dustbin as he groaned loudly due to frustration. Why can't the reporters just leave them alone and mind their own fucking business.

A pair of large warm arms slithered to the front of his tee and embraced Luhan. He took a deep breath and knew instantly that it was Kris from the sweet scent of cologne.
He had been spending more time with Luhan since incident Sehun.
No more work excuses.
Just here with him the whole day.

I guessed this is what means by the value of something becomes higher once you have lost it before.
He must have regret for taking him for granted in the past.
Luhan thought.

"Just cheer up and forget about those fucking reporters. Stay home and let's have some fun. I'll show you what I've got."
Kris whispered the last words into Luhan's ears, making him shudder.

"I don't want you to show me anything. I just want to be your official boyfriend."
Luhan muttered.

There was a silence before Kris finally spoke.
"Okay."

Luhan's eyes widen as he turned his body to face Kris, grasping his hands in his own.
"What do you mean by okay?"

"I'll announce us tomorrow to the public."
Kris said simply.

Tears whelmed Luhan's eyes as he fought to breath. This. He had been waiting for this his whole life since being with Kris. Finally, he will get the love he deserved.
The feeling when your other half confirms your relationship and is confidence towards it.

"I.."

Kris shushed him before pulling him into his arms, kissing Luhan on his hair.
"We'll leave Korea after this and never come back."

Luhan was too busy overwhelmed by the thought of Kris announcing them that he did not think of the circumstances of not being able to see a certain slender face ever again when he nodded to the idea.

**

As Luhan packed his things, he finally remembered something. Someone to be exact. If he had left , he wouldn't see Sehun again. It was all that he ever wanted but why was he feeling so unhappy and strange about it. Why couldn't his heart stop beating so fast whenever he thought of the certain slender face?

Luhan couldn't stop shaking the idea of Sehun off his mind. It just kinda stuck there. He felt uneasy about the idea of leaving Korea with Kris even though he actually was excited about the announcement. Why doesn't he feel safe about being with Kris?

Whenever he thought of Sehun, he felt heartbroken, safe, happy , pleasure and his heart won't stop racing. But when he thought of Kris, he felt anxious.. And nothing more. He couldn't have. Could he?

Luhan shook his thoughts away as he finished his packing, wheeling his suitcase out of the house.
Kris was supposed to come after work and then they both would go to the airport, announce and fly away.

Luhan wasn't excited. He was anxious.