"No need to talk to me."She retorted and walked to living room and we followed her.

"Mom you know I came for you,not for Yashwanth and dad.I really wanted to see you and I am not even sleeping properly these days thinking only about you and I..."

"Oh my god,the torture starts again Yashwanth."Mom turned to me interrupting him,"Don't know how we are going bare this."

"Mom!!"Jai barked angrily and she  laughed seeing his annoyed face.

"She was kidding brother,you told me that you are coming next week."I asked.

"Wanted to see the surprise in your faces."He grinned.This day is dedicated to surprises I think.

"We can talk about this later,Go and freshen up.Don't know when you ate properly."Mom ordered and we exchanged a look and he mumbled typical mom before going upstairs and meanwhile I texted Krithi about Jai's arrival.

As we are climbing the stairs,he asked"Discussing some thing seriously,before I came."

"Yeah Jai,You know mom had a brother."I said and we entered his room,which is clean and neat.

"I know it.Uncle lives in Delhi along with our grand parents! "Jai said sitting on his bed.

"I am talking about another one."I said,"She has two brothers."

"Another one!!!"He gave the same expression like mine when I heard this,"then why we don't know about him till now?"

"I was about to ask the same and you entered."

"We can ask later."He said taking off his shoes and I nodded my head.

------------

Next day,

As I completed entering the details on my application of masters,I closed the laptop and laid back on my bed.I had decided to continue my studies since I don't have any plans about doing business.I will try to convince my dad and Jai will surely help me with this.I heard a knock on my open door and looked who it is.

"Dinner is ready sir."Maya said and I nodded at her placing laptop off my lap.

"Did you call Jai?"I asked her as she was about to leave.

"Yes Yashwanth,He will come down with in five minutes."She said and left.My phone buzzed somewhere under the pillows.I searched it and opened the text.It is obviously from Krithi.

'Hey,it had been two days,you didn't called me.Not even a text.What happened?'I smiled reading and walked out of the room.

'I told you,Jai came.'I typed ascending the stair case.

'You don't need anyone when your brother is in front of you'A jealousy filled reply came and I laughed.

"Who is the girl that making you laugh?"I heard a voice behind me and I looked to see Jai.

"G.F"

"Oh that girl!!"he said,"Making you laugh and smile all the time,it seems"

I stopped in my tracks and gave him a hard look which he completely ignored.I don't feel good when some one came talk about me in this way.

As we entered the dinning hall,we sat on opposite chairs and Maya started serving us.

"Go and take rest Maya.We can serve ourselves."Jai said with a cheesy smile and she agreed to leave.

"She is elder than you Jai and you can't flirt with a maid."I said placing a piece of roti in my mouth.

"Shut up.I am not flirting  with her."He shrugged it off and filled his plate,"By the way when I am going to meet your G.F?"He asked.