Yugyeom X Reader (Shower)

Random Pov

   It was cold in the morning at around 4:20am. Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm she had work at 6:00am and needed to get to the washroom. She smiled looking at Yugyeom's sleeping face. She sat up, but when she tried to stand her legs felt weak. She sighed laying back down. The cold air was making her nipples hard, and she felt horny once again as she laid next to him.

   "Oppa, wakey wakey." She pulled his nose playfully.

  He groaned wrapping his arms around her eyes still closed. "I know I said I give you permission to wake me up if you're horny, but this is a bit extreme." He smiled.

   "Seriously Yugie I need to go to work to hand in my manuscript, and I can't...walk…"She muttered the last part in embarrassment.

    "I'm sorry, you can always go tomorrow right, so I can spend today snuggling you." He leaned in for a kiss, and she pushed his forehead.

   "You want to call Jing Mei and tell her I'm going to be a day late because you fucked me so hard I can't walk because you couldn't hold back you're jealousy?" I asked, and he violently shook his head no.

   "So what should I do?" He asked.

    "I think you should take a shower with me." He immediately sat up a wide smile on his face. He rolled over to the other side of the bed and leaned over her.

   "Put your arms around my neck and let me show you just how dirty you can be getting clean." He smirked, and she smiled wrapping her legs around his waist. All he had on was a pair of boxers.

  They got into the shower, and Yugyeom turned on the hot water leaning Y/n against the side of the box shower like a broomstick. "Okay, no funny business alright?" She asked as Yugyeom left the shower grabbing them clothes, towels and other shower supplies. He went back in closing it.

   "Let me clean you up baby." He started with her hair and in return she washed his. After that he used the soap. He turned off the water it was time for him to work his magic.

Your Pov

   He moved his hand down my neck and around my chest. As the shower began to lose steam my nipples once again became hard. I had to hold back a moan as his hands brushed over them. "Are you getting turned on? Huh? Y/n no funny business remember!?"He pretended to act shocked.

  "Shu..Shut up! I...I remember what I said." I tried to ignore him as he groped and squeezed at them.

   "All you have to do is tell me who you want." He chuckled as he twisted and squeezed my nipples. I sighed this is beginning to get to hot for me I need to change pace before I get sucked into this and miss work. I grabbed the soap and reached around his neck. I pulled my arms away and put them beneath his shoulder running them up and down the length of his back with my nails just the way he liked.

    I started to lower I was going to deal with his hard on, but he stopped me pushing me against the shower wall. "Babe why are you being so difficult?" He asked looking into my eyes. He used one hand to hold his dick rubbing it against my entrance. "Who do you want?"He asked smirking I bite my lip Jing Mei is going to kill me.

   "I want yo-"He slammed into me my legs shaking he picked me up,  and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

   "Fuck how are you still so tight I swore I stretched you out like 2hrs ago." He leaned his back against the wall and bounced me up and down on him. I was still sensitive from all the hardcore stuff before, so I tightened and squeezed around him.

   "Fuck you're so squeezing me."He groaned in my ear as I moaned without holding back in his. 

    "Umm...Yug...I'm...Cumm-ahh…"He kept thrusting until I road my high. He put me down slowly. He sat next to me so I crawled into the space between his legs facing him.

Yugyeom's Pov 

   She's so tried, but I'm not done. So I started stroking it in front of her. I groaned then I felt her replace my hand with hers, I groaned rolling my head back my baby knows how to do it just right. She started sucking and in no time I was about to climax she moved her head, and I came all over us.

   "I'm spent." I mumbled.

   "I'm fucked Jing Mei's gonn-."I finally decided to tell her.

   "You do know it's Sunday not Monday right."She blushed and hit my thigh.

   "You jerk. Now chop chop hurry up and shower me...making me get out of my damn bed…" She grumbled the last part. I got up and turned back on the shower. It's really monday, but now I can snuggle her all day….*evil laugh*