Minhyuk X Reader (Love At First Sight)

REQUEST!
SERIES: First

Your Pov

  I was at a party. I’m 21 and crazy wasted, but I can’t help but keep looking for the one. I’ve never met the one. The one to be my first. My first, love, kiss, the first to take my virginity and right now I’m starting to think I’m going to be a 97 year old virgin like captain america.

  “Y/n are you okay?”My friend Nana asked.

  “Yeah I’m fine-Holy Fuck Who Is That!”I looked past her to a guy dancing on the dance floor. He had brown hair and angelic face and the way he moved toward me.
   We just kept getting closer and closer until our bodies were stuck together in the middle of the dirty dance floor. "What's your name?"He asked.

 "Y/n, Y/n L/n. I know you. Rocky from Astro. I've always wanted to meet you, but now that we're are face to face it's like I can't break eye contact." I spoke honestly entranced by my idol.

  "Want to get out of here?" He asked and I blushed grabbing his hand.

  "Where are we going?" I asked.

  "To the hotel I'm staying in tonight." He smiled back to me.

  "Aren't the guys gonna be there?"I asked, and he smiled. That's not exactly an answer! We got to the hotel room it was completely empty.

  "They're all out doing something so we got this place to ourselves." He smiled walking over to me.

  He was moving so fast and in no time we were on the bed both of us half naked. He had his head buried in the crook of my neck and I couldn't help but moan into his neck and he chuckled. "Yours moans are cute...How are your screams." He whispered into my ear. His hands moved down to my breast. Lower and lower his touch brought heat to my whole body. As he felt my stomach, sides, hips, and waist. He stopped right between my legs.

  He swiftly undid the buttons of my blue jeans and pulled them off. I covered up in embarrassment. "How come I'm the only one left in nothing, but underwear?"I asked.

  "Cause I'm waiting for you to strip me Y/n."

Minhyuk's Pov

  She had this deep red blush on her face. She was covered in countless hickeys I left everywhere on her body. She sat on her knees on the edge of the bed. She moved her hand to my belt nervously. "Don't be scared, I won't bite. Right now anyway."I smiled.

  "It's more difficult when you smile at me like that." With that she pulled down my pants after undoing the buckle.

  My bulge was obvious through my underwear. "Stroke it."I informed and she did slowly, so slowly I felt like bucking my hips yearning for pleasure, but it is her first time. She hooked her fingers at my underwear and pulled them down starting to stroke again this time faster and faster. "Suck it."I informed.

  "No way."She protested and I glared.

  "Fine."I grabbed her lying her on her back, I pulled down her dripping wet underwear. "Someone's a naughty virgin." I blew lightly on it and her breath hitched and I smiled. I began to suck and nibble at her inner thigh leaving marks. I then leaned in real close to her womanhood and breathed deeply on it causing her to squirm. I then attacked it catching her off guard. I licked and sucked on her sensitive area as she grabbed my hair moaning so loudly.

  "Fuck…"I heard her curse under her breath as I inserted a finger. I kept adding them one by one until 3 fingers were quickly darting in and out of her as I licked her clit. She thrusted into my face gripping the bed sheets as attempted to hold her in place. "Ahhhhhh!"She cried out and came in my mouth.

  "Now let's try this again. You can suck it or get fucked raw the first time." I ordered, and she sat up with lust filled eyes and started sucking.

Random Pov

   "Uh, fuck for a virgin you're fucking good at this. Maybe a little too good."He pulled away and once again through her on her back. He took her legs spreading them so he could squeeze in between them. She looked scared. "Relax I'll be gentle the first time."

  He leaned forward and began licking her neck again. He placed her hands around his neck and positioned himself and then thrusted all the way in. Y/n felt her whole body heat up in unbearable pain. "Fuck, you're so tight." He mumbled in her ear as she tightened around him. Eventually the pain subsided and she looked up at him and he got the hint pulling out and pushing right back in.

  He kept going faster and faster. "You feel so good, Babygirl." He whispered in your ear.

   "I'm gonna...cu-cum."She cried her body on fire as he continued the dance of pleasure.

  "Cum."He ordered, and she came all over him. He pulled out and came over the edge of the bed. Y/n laid panting, and she rolled over on her side.

  "So that was sex…."She awkwardly twiddled her thumbs. "I guess I'll never see you again then?" She asked.

  He laughed pulling her into his chest "...Want to go on a date?" He asked.

 "You want to date me!?"She smiled.

  "Well I fucked you didn't I? Why is dating you such a big surprise?" He smiled and with that you both fell asleep.