Moonbin X Reader (Anniversary)

Your Pov

Today's our 6 year anniversary, by our I mean me and Moonbin. Today we were going to a party our friends planned for us and I'm super excited, I just hope he'll behave.

  “Jagi! Hurry up!” He called from downstairs.

  “I'm coming!”I ran downstairs and smiled seeing the bouquet of flowers that he had gotten for me. “Thank you.” I gave him a quick peck and we went out to his car.

 After arriving at the party and receiving practically endless praises and congratulations we all sat down to the movie I sat in between Moonbin and Sanha, it was the movie that started it all. (Insert movie), we met in the theater when I accidentally ran into him. Good times.

  During the movie Moonbin held my hand placing it on his knee. I smiled at him, well that was until he moved my hand lower towards his inner thigh then it brushed over the bulge forming in his pants.

 “No way Bin.”Was all I said moving my hand away, but then he hit me with the puppy dog eyes.

  “Please..”He begged I shook my head no. “I'll be outside, hurry up.” I inwardly groaned, but went anyway.

Moonbin’s Pov

She pushed open the door softly and closed it, I couldn't wait I pinned her to the wall kissing her intensely. “Moonbin...Not here…” She panted.

 “Okay, I have an idea.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the family washroom.

“This is ridiculous...You are ridiculous, were gonna get caught.” I put a finger on her lips and smiled.

“We're not gonna get caught if you stay quiet and enjoy it.” I smirked and attached my lips to her soft and plump ones. She kissed back immediately moving her lips against mine in perfect synchronization. I held her back as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance into her mouth, She moaned making me smirk, but she gave me what I wanted.

Random Pov

He entered his tongue into her mouth and began to gently massage her tongue with his. You moaned into the kiss. He slipped his hands up and down her body, leaving a trace of heat wherever they were able to reach.

His mouth latched onto her neck leaving countless love marks as he continued to leave more up and down her arms he backed up to admire his work.He bit his lip then he lowered his head back down and bit down on your neck making you whimper.

   “Moon...Moonbin hurry...hurry up.” She whined knowing her underwear were beyond soaked. He continued to suck, bite, and lick your skin tenderly.

   You run your hands up and down his tone abs, You felt him poking you seeing the small bulge had definitely grown. He smirked rubbing it against your clothed clit causing you to pant and roll your your hips to cause more friction. This caused a groan from Moonbin followed by a chuckle.

“So needy.”He laughed.

 “Shu-shut up!”She scolded him. You couldn't take the teasing anymore so you flipped it around, this time he was pinned to the wall. You began to take off your top and he did the same. Within seconds you bra was stuffed into Moonbin’s pocket.

 He put a hand on your left breast and squeezed it immediately, he sucked on the soft plushy flesh of the right. He sucked it a few more times before he began circling the nipple with his tongue his other hand squeezing the other. Moonbin pinned you to the wall once more removing your pants, Moonbin looked down only at her soaking wet panties. He put one hand there cupping the heat.

 “Tell me how bad you want it baby…”He leaned in and whispered in your ear. “Tell oppa what you want him to do.”

  You looked up with a lewd expression. “I want you to put your big dick in my pussy.”

  “Don't have you tell me twice.”He grabbed her by the waist turning her around. “No lube babe I just can’t wait anymore.”He kissed the back of her head then slammed right into her causing her to throw her head back in ecstasy.

  “Fuck Y/n your so tight.”He groaned, not allowing you any time to adjust he just continuously rammed into her. Your legs shivered as you began to lose strength and Moonbin seemed to notice as he turned you around and wrapped your legs around his waist continuously fucking her. He kissed her intensely swallowing all of her moans.

  Her head was thrown back and her nails dug into her back leaving marks. “Ah..I'm...I'm gonna cum!”She cried shoving her face into his neck.

  “I'm close too babe, go ahead...Cum for me.”He whispered and it sent her over the edge and she came, right after moonbin pulled out cumming all over the both of them.

  “Aren't you happy you helped me now?”He asked with a big smile plastered on his face.

   “Oh shut up!”She punched him in the arm. “ You got cum all over my shirt, ans you covered me in hickeys. So both you and I know I can't go out like this.” she sighed.

  “Here.”He took off her sweater putting it on her and walked out the washroom holding her by the shoulders, because her legs were barely able to hold her up.

  “Moobin!Y/n! The movie finished!”MJ called running over to the two. “Y/n are you okay?”He asked worried.

  “She's feeling a little sick so I'm gonna bring her home, but thanks for the party.”Moonbin smiled with a Lie.

  “Bye Noona!”Sanha went in for a big hug like usual, but gasped. “Noona you have a bruise on the back .”He looked shocked.

  “Well you know me, when me and Binnie play sports I get a little rough.” She laughed it off. “Well bye.”She smiled and with that Moonbin and went home, sighing and laughing in a fit of laughter.