Woonho (Started With A Bet) Part 2

Previously...

  "What are those for?"I asked.

   "We're going to make a movie."He smirked. Usually I'd be more suspicious , but I am extremely horny. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. I reached for his dick and started stroking. I moved my face toward it and started liking the tip.

   "Hyung. Quit messing around."He moaned and I took him all the way down my throat using my hands to get whatever I couldn't fit.

   "Ugh...Fuck...!"He bucked his hips into my throat, I tried to pull my head away, but he held it down and came down bottom of my throat.

Random Pov

   Wooseok picked up Jinho and dropped him on the bed. He slipped his hand into a side drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He put the cold substance on his fingers and then quickly inserted one. Jinho moaned. "Wooseok, you're so forceful."Jinho complained as Wooseok inserted a second finger spreading and scissoring him.

  Wooseok pulled out his fingers and lined himself up spreading his hyung's legs. "You know you like it rough hyung."With that he thrusted in roughly.

    He thrusted in and Jinho clenched around him tightly. He had only ever fingered himself, but Wooseok was so big. Jinho felt as if his whole body was on fire, but he felt so pleased.

   "Fuck you're so tight."Wooseok moaned and thrusted into him hard pulling all the way out before slamming back in. He kept doing this picking up speed slowly until he was slamming in out harshly hitting his prostate each time.

   It was happening Jinho's release after waiting so long. He arched into Wooseok who stroked him quickly. Jinho clawed at Wooseok's back as he curled his toes and his eyes rolled back.

   After that the two laid together and after that Jinho left. Wooseok did it. He filmed the video and the next day he skipped the studying session and received a detention. He was supposed to show the video, but he felt something telling him not to do it. So he avoided his friends the best he could until Friday. "Wooseok! Did you do it!?"His friend yelled finally catching him. Wooseok covered his loud mouth dragging him and the other one away.

  "I did it."He looked down meekly, but I don't want you guys to see...I'm in love with Jinho." With that Wooseok walked away deleting the video.

  "YAH! WOOSEOK! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WA-."He cut off Jinho by slamming his face into his own kissing him in front of everyone.

   "Everyone, this is Jinho my boyfriend. So mess with him and you're dead." With that he picked up Jinho bridal style.

  "We're dating?"A tomato face Jinho asked.

  "Fuck yeah hyung."With that they became a lovely couple.