2Jae (Obedience)

Top: Jaebum

Bottom: Youngjae

Random Pov

   Do you remember when Jaebum had that cake and Youngjae was in the background mocking him? No? Well don't worry here's a refresher. Well sorta.

    Jaebum was sitting in front of the camera and was talking about what had just happened. He was talking about a cake had received. "At first I thought it was a decorative cake, but now I found out I can eat it so thank you."He smiled and then began to dig into his cake until he noticed Youngjae behind him mocking him.

  "Hyung I'm sorry!"Youngjae pleaded laughing while trying to escape. Jaebum cornered him in between a dressing room table and a wall. That's when Jaebum grabbed a nearby coke bottle shaking it. Youngjae quickly grabbed the bottle.

  "Let go."Jaebum ordered.

  "Hyung, you can't stylist Noona gave me these clothes." Youngjae pleaded.

  "Noona, I'll pay for it." He looked over at his Noona while she was laughing. Jaebum sighed than glared at Youngjae. "This isn't over."

Youngjae's Pov

  After the performance I was so tired when we went back to the dorm, I was first to got to my room that I shared with Jaebum, I was changing when he suddenly walked him and I heard the door lock.

  "Hyung?"I asked in fear as he got closer, I covered my chest since I wasn't wearing a shirt.

 "I told you this wasn't over."He smirked getting even closer if possible.

  "Hyung!!"I whined. "I'm too tired to fight back."I backed up and and tripped over our mattress, I tried to grab something and ended up pulling him down with me.

   "Youngjae ah are you alright?"I opened my eyes he was staring me right in the eye, his hand was behind my head that protected it from hitting the mattress to hard. What was this feeling.

   "Yea...Hyung I'm okay." My body was tingling, I didn't even notice that he was good looking before.

  "So now for you're punishment."He smirked at me.

   "How about I pay you for making fun of you instead of you beating me up!"I suggested. He thought it over.

  "That could work, I accept two forms of payment. Top and Bottom."He smirked and I blushed.

   "Bo...Bottom?"I asked making shy eye contact with Jaebum, but he just smirked, then moved his hand from behind my head to his shirt. He undid his shirt and stood up, he undid his belt.

   "Youngjae ah stand up."I stood up and he walked behind me, he took his belt and tied my hands. He undid my pants and underwear pushing me on the mattress.

   I then felt him behind me, he lent against me and reached his hand around and rubbed my dick his hand was so cold. Though what really caused me to shiver was when he pinched my nipple. He started to pump faster while playing with my nipple my hands were desperately trying to grab something when he suddenly stopped and I could no longer feel his warmth.

  "Hy-Hyung?" I asked I flipped over to see him smiling. He held two fingers together and pressed them against my lips, I looked at him in confusion.

   "Suck."He demanded and my jaw immediately dropped he went from 0-100 real quick, I then began to suck on the fingers until he pulled them out. He walked over to my feet. He spread my legs and got on his knees in between them. I was so curious with what he was going to do I leant my head forward. Though I through my head back when he began to pump my cock again. As I was lost in pleasure I felt pressure against my ass. Then suddenly I felt something thick adding pressure into it. It felt not only weird, but sensational. He began to make scissoring motions and I gripped the sheet under me, as I shut my eyes I felt something warm wrap around my dick. My eyes shot open only to Jaebum swallowing me.

     "Aaahh, Hyung..HYung I'm cumming!"I arched off the bed curling my toes as I came into his mouth.

  "My turn."He smirked and I was extremely confused,as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up so I was on my knees. He pulled his dick out of his briefs and pressed it lightly against my lips. This time I knew what to do so I opened my lips and before I could start he used his index fingers to hook into the corner of my mouth and pull them apart and he thrust's into my mouth, I could feel his dick hitting the back of my throat as I gagged. He just continued to thrust harder. He removed his fingers and put his hands on the back of my head thrusting deeper than suddenly he came. He didn't pull away until I started to cough and tear up.

   I stood up. "Okay we're done, untie me now." I turned around and he laughed.

  Suddenly I was pushed onto the bed. "Yah Youngjae! It seems you still don't know who the boss is." He stated and I felt both of his hands on my waist, my eyes widened in fear. Though before I could process what was going on it was too late. He thrust's into me mercilessly I felt the pit of my stomach tighten the room went black.

   My eyes felt heavy, but I opened them. "Hyung?" I asked...I was in a bathtub. He smiled and kissed me.

   "Youngjae, I've been meaning to tell you I love you." He smiled.

   "I love you two and I can promise after that, I'll never listen to a word you say." With that he smirked and splashed me with water.

"I guess when your better, more punishment is needed." With that he left the the room.