Mark X Reader (Party Girl)

Mark's Pov

   I sat awake on the couch, why was I waiting for her? It's an arranged marriage, neither of us like each other. So why do I care weather she makes it home or not?

 I heard the door open then close quietly and that when i saw Y/n creeping in she froze when she saw me. “I thought I told you not to wait up.”She glared.

  “Where'd you go?Out with BamBam Again?”I asked pissed.

 “So what if I was, I'm going out tonight. I might not even come back, just thought you should know.”She stormed off then slammed the door.

  I guess I was right, I love her and she hates me. I did have that chance, when we first knew about the engagement, but I wasted it by pushing her away.

...9:32 pm…

 Y/n had left and I was in my room playing Overwatch, 1 hour passed, then 2 hours, and finally 3. It was 12 when I realized she might actually be serious about not coming back and I couldn't let that happen.

  I got in my car and called Yugyeom. “Hey hyung!”I heard him shout from one side of the phone.

  “Your with Y/n and BamBam right? I'm coming to join you guys send me the address.” With that I hung up and zoomed over there.

 I rushed around the club, I checked the bar and V.I.P rooms, which could only mean she was on the dance floor.

  I pushed into the middle of the crowd and that's when I saw her with Bambam. “Yah! BamBam stay away from my wife!”I pushed him and grabbed Y/n by the wrist yanking her away.

  “Mark! Yah Mark let me go now! You're embarrassing me!”She yelled, but I just shoved her in the car and drove off.

 I pulled her out the car and into the house and I slammed the door. I grabbed her again pulling her into our room closing the door, I pinned her against it. “So I take it you love BamBam you whore, you're married you have no decency, I bet you've had sex with him already, maybe even cheated on him slut.” She glared at him.

  “How dare you!I go out cause i like to dance and I'm bored at home, because you don't even look my way or talk to me unless it's to criticize me! Also I don't like BamBam! How dare you call me those things, your just a massive Asswhole!”She smacked me and I glared.

  “I remember when I first met you, the innocent little virgin. You were saving yourself until marriage, but I guess your virginity wasn't for your husband aren't I right slut.”She was trying to push away from me in anger.

  “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!”She yelled. She tried to push away, but I grabbed her wrist pulling them above with one hand. I undid my belt buckle with one hand and used my belt to tie her wrist I threw her on the bed and straddled her. She tried to knee me in my balls.

 “Quit struggling or I'll make things worse.”I glared and she didn't listen. I unzipped her dress pulling her dress all the way up to her neck, but then I decided I'd just rip it off. I took off my shirt and pants. Her underwear and my boxers.”You didn't want to listen, so this is your punishment.”I lined myself up with her entrance.

 “Mark!Wait!Hold On!This is my first time wai-"I already thrusted all the way in,I was so confused I didn't move and just blinked twice.

 “I guess you and Bambam only did it once?”I said wondering why she was so tight. I thrusted in back and forth while her head hit against the hardboard.

  “Stop Jackass!I hate you!It hurts!”She cried, but i just covered her mouth my anger was fueling me I kept thrusting and thrusting and giving no mercy. I felt her clench around my dick and she came, I pulled out and came onto my shirt. Though I didn't realize I still had my hand on her mouth. So she bit me.

  “Get out!”She pushed me out into the hall and locked the door.

  “Why are you so worked up not like it's your first time!”She was dead silent then it hit me. It was her first time. “Open the door!”She didn't.

  I broke the lock off the door and barged in she was in the corner. “Get awa-” I kissed her and then hugged her picking her up and bringing her on the bed and I turned of the lights and hugged her while she struggled.

  “I'm sorry, it's just I'm in love with you okay. I was jealous of Bambam and I turned into a jerk. Please forgive me.”I actually cried.

  “I guess I could forgive you, because the truth is I'm still in love with you.”I hugged her tight and she looked up at me again.

  “What?”I asked.

  “Another kiss she mumbled then looked down.”I used my hands to cup her cheeks and pull her face up to look at me. Then I gave her a long passionate kiss.