BTS X Jungkook (Good time)

Top:Everyone
Bottom: Jimin/Jungkook
Random Pov

  “Jungkook! That's it! You are so useless, all you do is cause me and your mother problems!” His father yelled raising his fist to strike him.

  “Honey don't!”His mother ran in between the two hotheads.

  “Fine! Jungkook go pack, you're going to the boarding school we discuss. Maybe when you come back next semester you'll be more well behaved.”His father walked away.

  “Don't worry Kookie I'll talk to him.”His mother smiled.

 “No I knew what I was doing when I got in that fight today, I'm going to man up and take responsibility for my actions.”He sighed and went upstairs to go pack.

Taehyung’s Pov

  It was my turn to show around a new student, but it was even better cause he would be joining the bangtan dorm.

  “Um are you Taehyung?”I seen a boy with black hair looking over at me. He had pale skin and an adorable mole. What I wouldn't do to feel his body underneath me.

  “Uh yeah, that's me.”I smiled. “Follow me.”

  “Okay.” As I showed him through the dorm and school I decided to let him in on the game.

  “Finally this is our dorm!”I exclaimed. “I guess no one is here yet….So do you wanna play a game?”I studied his face and could tell he was thinking it over.

  “Okay sure.”I put out my hand for a handshake.

 “If you shake my hand you're playing the game.”He just shook my hand and I leant in and kissed him.

  “Hey!...I'm not…”I didn't bother listen to him and instead pinned him to the couch, just than i heard a click at the door and the rest of the guys walked in.

  “So Taehyung did you get him to play?” Yoongi asked.

  “Yup!”I smiled.

  “Good than let's get started.”Seokjin smiled.

Random Pov

 Jungkook was thrown over Jimin's shoulder and brought into a room, he was stripped of his clothes and blindfolded. He tried to struggle even when they handcuffed his arms behind his back. “Now be a good boy and this will be enjoyable for all of us.” Hoseok smirked.

 Namjoon sat at the headboard and cupped Jungkook’s cheeks. “Get ready to suck baby boy.”With that they all got into position. Taehyung was at his back entrance. Yoongi and Seokjin were positioned instructed Jungkook to jerk them off and Jimin and Hoseok were already fucking on the couch.

 Namjoon was forcefully shoving his long dick down Jungkook's throat, he pulled Jungkook's mouth away. And that's when Taehyung thrusted into Jungkook. He moaned, but was cut off halfway by Namjoon who had began thrusting into Jungkook's mouth again. Taehyung continued to thrust into Jungkook harder and faster and as Jungkook and Taehyung reached their high Suga began to pump Jungkook's dick, but just as he was about to cum he held the base so Jungkook couldn't cum and Taehyung came inside.

 Taehyung rolled over on the bed and cuddled up to Jimin and Hoseok. “My turn.”Yoongi smirked He laid on the floor. “Hurry up baby boy.”He called Jungkook.

 Jungkook got off the bed and lowered himself onto Yoongi dick. He bounced up and down with the help of Yoongi keeping him balanced, Jin and Namjoon stood at either side of Yoonkook and got jacked and sucked while Yoongi thrusted roughly into Jungkook. “Ah, ah, I'm going to cum ahhh.”Jungkook came following by Yoongi, Jin, and then Namjoon.

 They all laid in bed and after exchanging names and Jungkook sighed pleasantly. “Maybe this was why I was so angry.”He chuckled.

 “Yea, all you needed was a good time.” Jimin laughed.